Heads up - extra dates for Peter Kay 2019 - just now (20:29 Wed) managed to get tickets for o2

Found 22nd Nov 2017Edited by:"davewave"
There are deffo tickets available if you failed at the weekend. (Annoying per ticket fees apply: Service charge?? £3.50, Facility Charge?? £1.75)

Comes up to about £42 per ticket including fees.
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
ticketmaster.co.uk/pro…lw2

Just announced shows on sale 22.11.17 at 10:00:

ARENA BIRMINGHAM: May 24 & 25 2019

SHEFFIELD FLY DSA ARENA: May 31 2019

LONDON THE O2: June 21 & 22 2019

Please note this tour runs across both 2018 and 2019, all the dates listed on this page are for 2019.
davewave15 m ago

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/q3rlw2Just announced shows on sale …http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/q3rlw2Just announced shows on sale 22.11.17 at 10:00: ARENA BIRMINGHAM: May 24 & 25 2019 SHEFFIELD FLY DSA ARENA: May 31 2019 LONDON THE O2: June 21 & 22 2019 Please note this tour runs across both 2018 and 2019, all the dates listed on this page are for 2019.

Only 18 months to wait for more 'Garlic bread, it's the future, I've tasted it' type comedy bronze. What will he think of next?
Saturn13 m ago

Only 18 months to wait for more 'Garlic bread, it's the future, I've …Only 18 months to wait for more 'Garlic bread, it's the future, I've tasted it' type comedy bronze. What will he think of next?

Clearly not your cup of tea, that's fine, I posted for others who like him clearly.
Seem you quoted an old joke he told a long time ago and then claim that's his only joke. Yes Monty Python only joked about dead parrots too I s'pose.
davewave7 m ago

Clearly not your cup of tea, that's fine, I posted for others who like him …Clearly not your cup of tea, that's fine, I posted for others who like him clearly. Seem you quoted an old joke he told a long time ago and then claim that's his only joke. Yes Monty Python only joked about dead parrots too I s'pose.

I can take Peter Kay in small doses, but Monty Python predate me. 18 month revenue hoarding does seem excessive though.
Saturn1 h, 28 m ago

I can take Peter Kay in small doses, but Monty Python predate me. 18 month …I can take Peter Kay in small doses, but Monty Python predate me. 18 month revenue hoarding does seem excessive though.

It’s the way they book them now been that way for years, booked to see Michael McIntyre a few years ago in the March thinking it was a Christmas present for the November show and it wasn’t until the following year. Back then no one booked that far out.

Peter Kay is excellent live, and yes that was his way back then but it’s all changed, it’s like saying Michael Palin only does jokes about the life of Brian.
What are all those extra charges for?
I thought I read somewhere a while ago there were plans to make ticket prices more transparent or possibly to advertise the 'all inclusive' final price or something?
Why would I pay £42 to watch Peter Kay, when I can watch Michael McIntyre on TV for free?

Inbox me
Peter Kay is a legend
Moonwolf197653 m ago

Peter Kay is a legend

Agreed

Had an email before the live date for buying tickets, saying that due to high demand extra dates have been added etc... How on earth could they know of the extra demand when the ability to actually book tickets was 2 days later?
eslick11 h, 34 m ago

It’s the way they book them now been that way for years, booked to see M …It’s the way they book them now been that way for years, booked to see Michael McIntyre a few years ago in the March thinking it was a Christmas present for the November show and it wasn’t until the following year. Back then no one booked that far out. Peter Kay is excellent live, and yes that was his way back then but it’s all changed, it’s like saying Michael Palin only does jokes about the life of Brian.

I got tickets to see Greg Davies for my birthday in November 2016. Finally going in a few weeks. I've had another birthday since then.

My girlfeind is getting Peter KAy tickets this Christmas, for his 2019 show in Birmingham.
deleted265520
Not surprised the OP is excited to wait 18 months to see Peter Kay.
It looks like the tickets are sold out again.
david_wavid26 m ago

It looks like the tickets are sold out again.

Course they are Dave posted it ok here
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants