Expired

Heads up-extra lady gaga tickets for ALL dates available tomorrow

Found 25th Feb 2010
These will be the production holdback tickets-just saw on beatthetouts website that ticketmaster will be selling extra tickets for ALL British shows tomorrow.

14 Comments

Banned

These are going for at least double their face value on ebay. Easy money.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7951551

These are going for at least double their face value on ebay. Easy money.

except at this late date these will be box office pickup with the credit card only

Banned

barky;7951562

except at this late date these will be box office pickup with the credit … except at this late date these will be box office pickup with the credit card only

DFTT

barky;7951562

except at this late date these will be box office pickup with the credit … except at this late date these will be box office pickup with the credit card only

any at the o2?

RFC;7951574

DFTT

whats that mean?

Original Poster

loupomm;7951581

any at the o2?

says ALL dates

barky;7951597

says ALL dates

thank you

Banned

barky;7951597

says ALL dates

Thanks for the heads up barky ,missus might be interested in this:thumbsup:

Original Poster

RFC;7951634

Thanks for the heads up barky ,missus might be interested in … Thanks for the heads up barky ,missus might be interested in this:thumbsup:

should be good-me and mrs barky are going on monday night to sec-the bummer when they release production seats at the last minute is that these will be FAR better than the ones I bought months ago-lol!

might try to get a couple extra and let daughter take a friend too.

thanks

RFC;7951574

DFTT

loupomm;7951586

whats that mean?

Yeah, what does DFTT mean, I've been seeing it a lot recently? I'm guessing the last bit is 'this thread'?

Banned

shibi din;7954685

Yeah, what does DFTT mean, I've been seeing it a lot recently? I'm … Yeah, what does DFTT mean, I've been seeing it a lot recently? I'm guessing the last bit is 'this thread'?

"google is your friend":whistling:

Anyone managed to get any anywhere?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    2. word association Game74244894
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56

See more discussions