Heads up for members who bought the Neon Switch at £256/£258 on Amazon

Found 27th Apr 2017
Just thought I'd update on anyone who ordered the Neon Switch when Amazon dropped the price on 2 separate occasions to £256 and £258. They now have the active discount code VG20OFF150, I went onto my account added the Neon Switch as if I was going to order another one. Then added the code to see if it worked on the Switch (which it does). Then went back to the homepage not processing the order and went to my orders. This then prompted me to revise my payment method, so I just confirmed my card which was already there. This then applied the £20 off the price so now the order is only £236...

Get your £20 off people!

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://i67.tinypic.com/11m9ix2.png[/img]

uh the price is 258 with the discount

Original Poster

smico_wales

uh the price is 258 with the discount

As I mentioned in the post, this only relates to members who bought the Switch when is was on back order at £256 and £258 (both deals posted on here). This was before the code for £20 off a £150 spend was even available.

This is a method to get an extra £20 off for those members.

thx for the heads up, worked for me too but i had to click on "change payment method" but used my old payment method again and the payment updated.

They dispatched mine days early so was unable to do that,

Great stuff and a proper bargain that

UltimatePhoenix

They dispatched mine days early so was unable to do that,

Same here, was on chat and was unable for them to budge

MPA83

Same here, was on chat and was unable for them to budge

​They gone more strict than they used to be!

Was the £256 a misprice or a proper price drop. How long did it last for?

regret cancelling it now!

Thanks JohnnyRoller! Amazon kindly credited me £20 as well. So got Switch for same price

Faraday77

Thanks JohnnyRoller! Amazon kindly credited me £20 as well. So got Switch … Thanks JohnnyRoller! Amazon kindly credited me £20 as well. So got Switch for same price

was yours dispatched already. They wouldnt credit me the £20
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions