Heads-up for morethan customers - 16.75% off at the Hut

10 replies
Found 3rd Mar 2009
Thought I was best to post this in misc rather than deals, as its only for morethan customers (if it needs to go in deals though, let me know)

If you go to the Hut via the more4me link on the morethan site (http://more4me.morethan.com/) its showing up as a 19% discount rather than the usual 10%.

I think it's because they are automatically giving 10% off on CDs/DVDs/Games anyway (the more than discount doesn't usually work when they have the 10% off vouchers), so is giving 10% off, and then 10% off the remaining 90% :thumbsup:

  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster

How you go about getting the 19% discount has now changed slightly....

Go to the Hut site (not via the morethan link) and add the items to your basket, and apply the 'newlook10' code to get 10% off.

Then go to the site via the morethan link, and you should find the items still in your basket at 10% off. If you then view basket and add one to the quanitity of one of the items (this triggers the morethan discount) then remove that extra item straight away, you should no have the 19% off

Original Poster

This should work again today (from midday), if you use the 'MOVIE10' discount code for 10% off Blu Rays and DVDs :thumsup:

where do we put the codes in. didnt want to confirm order, just incase that was the last page

Original Poster

hairy26;5004380

where do we put the codes in. didnt want to confirm order, just incase … where do we put the codes in. didnt want to confirm order, just incase that was the last page



If you go to view basket, there should be a box below the total price to enter the code

found it, cheers for that :thumbsup:

Worked a treat! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

searched moret than but cant find link???

Original Poster

hairy26;5004575

searched moret than but cant find link???



more4me.morethan.com/

Original Poster

This should be back on tomorrow, with the 10% off code posted here

hotukdeals.com/ite…969

giving a 16.75% total discount

Go to the Hut site (not via the morethan link) and add the items to your basket, and apply the new code to get 10% off.

Then go to the site via the morethan link, and you should find the items still in your basket at 10% off. If you then view basket and add one to the quanitity of one of the items (this triggers the morethan discount) then remove that extra item straight away, you should now have the 16.75% off :thumbusp:
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

    See more discussions