Heads up for Nintendo Amazon Lightning Deal tomorrow

Banned
Tomorrow at 6:59pm Fire Emblem: Awakening will go live.

It's currently £34.80 so chances are it'll be on offer for £20.99-£24.99.

22 Comments

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/08/excited1.gif

Original Poster Banned

fanpages

Oh, the only time that Kristen Wiig's actually funny.

fanpages

did it not hurt to use that gif? pretty sure i put a fixed version on the interweb ages ago but maybe people dont notice???
ofc maybe it was one of those things i was going to do (_;)
Edited by: "brilly" 8th Jan

brilly

did it not hurt to use that gif?

Hurt in what way?

brilly

pretty sure i put a fixed version on the interweb ages ago but maybe … pretty sure i put a fixed version on the interweb ages ago but maybe people dont notice???

I have seen you post a similar image before. I have also used a variation of the same animated gif on an equally thrilling topic of conversation.

brilly

did it not hurt to use that gif?

brilly

pretty sure i put a fixed version on the interweb ages ago but maybe … pretty sure i put a fixed version on the interweb ages ago but maybe people dont notice???

hurt right in the grammar feels

ah i see, you knew someone would point it out so were just trying to liven up the thread... gotcha

brilly

hurt right in the grammar feelsah i see, you knew someone would point it … hurt right in the grammar feelsah i see, you knew someone would point it out so were just trying to liven up the thread... gotcha

Busted!

...and it worked... so far.

Cue the usual tumbleweed gif in a day or so...

who cares. It'll be Prime only

Where are you seeing the deal out of interest? It doesn't show as an upcoming lightning deal (or any type of deal) for me.

AngryEnglishman

Where are you seeing the deal out of interest? It doesn't show as an … Where are you seeing the deal out of interest? It doesn't show as an upcoming lightning deal (or any type of deal) for me.

Use the Amazon app & choose 'today's deals' from menu & filter by 'upcoming' & 'pc & video games'.

JC2MULTIPLAYER000

If you were interested you could always sign-up for a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime in eager anticipation.

bernardsfingers

Use the Amazon app & choose 'today's deals' from menu & filter by … Use the Amazon app & choose 'today's deals' from menu & filter by 'upcoming' & 'pc & video games'.

Thanks, it does show in the app but not on the website for some reason.

AngryEnglishman

Where are you seeing the deal out of interest? It doesn't show as an … Where are you seeing the deal out of interest? It doesn't show as an upcoming lightning deal (or any type of deal) for me.

bernardsfingers

Use the Amazon app & choose 'today's deals' from menu & filter by … Use the Amazon app & choose 'today's deals' from menu & filter by 'upcoming' & 'pc & video games'.

AngryEnglishman

Thanks, it does show in the app but not on the website for some reason.

A cunning ploy to make everybody use the "App" perhaps

Imagine an "App" that did have more features than the site it supports. In fact, one that is useful & does not remove features that the host site offers.

HotUKDeals.com could learn a lot here!

fanpages

If you were interested you could always sign-up for a 30-day trial of … If you were interested you could always sign-up for a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime in eager anticipation.

If I hadn't already done so in order to buy an amazon prime lightning deal

JC2MULTIPLAYER000

fanpages

If you were interested you could always sign-up for a 30-day trial of … If you were interested you could always sign-up for a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime in eager anticipation.

JC2MULTIPLAYER000

If I hadn't already done so in order to buy an amazon prime lightning … If I hadn't already done so in order to buy an amazon prime lightning deal

The subject of this thread is a Lightning Deal.

If your initial 30-day trial has expired, do you have another e-mail address & payment method?

Glad I preordered this game! Got the art book aswell

Original Poster Banned

Rid1

Glad I preordered this game! Got the art book aswell

That's a pretty cool pre-order bonus.

FE:A cover in grey looks really shiny.

fanpages

Busted! :)...and it worked... so far.Cue the usual tumbleweed gif in a … Busted! :)...and it worked... so far.Cue the usual tumbleweed gif in a day or so...

thanks for the heads up re: tumbleweed gif...not sure how i will cope with the wait
see gif in #1
maybe the title should be changed from that amazon thingy to this

brilly

thanks for the heads up re: tumbleweed gif...not sure how i will cope … thanks for the heads up re: tumbleweed gif...not sure how i will cope with the waitsee gif in #1maybe the title should be changed from that amazon thingy to this

Just for you...

https://j.gifs.com/vb20nr.gif

fanpages

:)Just for you...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3Lc7UTKUBh00U/giphy.gif

https://canadaimmigrationsolutions.com/calculator/countdown.gif

Time to checkout...

http://i.imgur.com/PsxBnEw.gif

Deal Price of £24.39, & with 48% claimed within the first ten minutes.

fanpages

Deal Price of £24.39, & with 48% claimed within the first ten minutes.

hah! tumbleweed was gone in a matter of seconds
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Samsung or Hisense11
    2. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
    3. Iphone 7 - What Case?48
    4. What to do?????79

See more discussions