Groups

Heads up for UFC fans

I thought a few of you might be interested. There was an advert last night for an event on Sunday 9pm on Bravo, its called: Affliction: Day of Reckoning and stars Andrei Arlovski. Here's a link for the fight card:
    afflictiondayofreckoning.com/

9 Comments

why does the poster say arlovski vs barnett?

Original Poster

kungfu;4127880

why does the poster say arlovski vs barnett?

No idea - its meant to be Fedor isn't it!

melissa75;4127943

No idea - its meant to be Fedor isn't it!

aye :?

waasnt fedor mentioned in the ad?

]
    settles it

Shame I cancelled Sky a while back - but I will have it downloaded before Bravo show it as usual.

I hope Andre destroys Fedor - that would be great for MMA - certainly open up the mystique behind the dour faced Russian.

That card did not happen it got cancled.

Fedor V AA is on jan 24th (this week), are you saying that they showing that on Bravo?

black gerbil1;4128738

That card did not happen it got cancled. Fedor V AA is on jan 24th (this … That card did not happen it got cancled. Fedor V AA is on jan 24th (this week), are you saying that they showing that on Bravo?

Yeah, it is on Bravo - but it is a day late (little less) so just download it.

Bravo listing ]here.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4128738

That card did not happen it got cancled. Fedor V AA is on jan 24th (this … That card did not happen it got cancled. Fedor V AA is on jan 24th (this week), are you saying that they showing that on Bravo?

Yeah sorry about the duff info on the fight card, I was getting confused myself. Definately on at 9 on Sunday, I've got it clocked in ready.

ill prob watch it @ [url]www.mmatko.com[/url]

On in 5 minutes. I'll be watching it on bravo+1.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News22
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32187
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30383

See more discussions