Groups
    EXPIRED

Heads up if you collect disney movie rewards points

for two weeks only the sorcerers apprentice is worth triple points dvd and bluray,also tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue is double points for a week(thanks midlands for info)

8 Comments

Shame they fixed the glitch where it used to give you triple points AND the original amount too. I'm up to six free Blu-Rays from this scheme so far, and have enough points for another two (when they finally update the list again)

http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/dmr2cms/publish/dmr2upload/live/943443scorcerersapprenticetriplev021291375672582.jpg

Tinkerbell is only double points btw, and for one week only.

http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/dmr2cms/publish/dmr2upload/live/7254tinkherospot628x3241291551943184.jpg

Edited by: "midlandscomics" 6th Dec 2010

Original Poster

midlandscomics

Shame they fixed the glitch where it used to give you triple points AND … Shame they fixed the glitch where it used to give you triple points AND the original amount too. I'm up to seven free Blu-Rays from this scheme so far, and have enough points for another two (when they finally update the list again)Tinkerbell is only double points btw, and for one week only.

Ive had 5 blurays free and the pixar set with the lamp in it limited edition-only got 50 points left in my account but will be getting these methinks this week-should be enough for another one since I need to get fantasia for a gift as well

barky

Ive had 5 blurays free and the pixar set with the lamp in it limited … Ive had 5 blurays free and the pixar set with the lamp in it limited edition-only got 50 points left in my account but will be getting these methinks this week-should be enough for another one since I need to get fantasia for a gift as well

If you've already redeemed the code from Beauty and the Beast, Fantasia will give you an extra 450 points (as it doubles up both titles) if done before Xmas.

Original Poster

midlandscomics

If you've already redeemed the code from Beauty and the Beast, Fantasia … If you've already redeemed the code from Beauty and the Beast, Fantasia will give you an extra 450 points (as it doubles up both titles) if done before Xmas.

have already redeemed beauty and the beast,but I bought space buddies bluray with the points I had so my balance is down to 50-will it still work?

barky

have already redeemed beauty and the beast,but I bought space buddies … have already redeemed beauty and the beast,but I bought space buddies bluray with the points I had so my balance is down to 50-will it still work?

Yeah you'll be fine as it will still show in your points history that you have already redeemed the code from Beauty and the Beast. You'll get 150 for Fantasia then a bonus amount of 300.

Original Poster

midlandscomics

Yeah you'll be fine as it will still show in your points history that you … Yeah you'll be fine as it will still show in your points history that you have already redeemed the code from Beauty and the Beast. You'll get 150 for Fantasia then a bonus amount of 300.

cheers

Sorry to be dense, but I've never heard of this and just ordered loads of disney blurays/dvds at the weekend. In bluray/dvd double pack I ordered pinocchio, beauty and the beast and snow white. In dvd I ordered the rescuers, snow white (yes ordered it twice), aristocats and the fox and the hound.

Can anyone prove me with a link to further info and any idea a ballpark figure of points I will have? Thanks!

gimmeabargain

Sorry to be dense, but I've never heard of this and just ordered loads of … Sorry to be dense, but I've never heard of this and just ordered loads of disney blurays/dvds at the weekend. In bluray/dvd double pack I ordered pinocchio, beauty and the beast and snow white. In dvd I ordered the rescuers, snow white (yes ordered it twice), aristocats and the fox and the hound. Can anyone prove me with a link to further info and any idea a ballpark figure of points I will have? Thanks!

You need to go to disneymovierewards.co.uk to find everything you need to know. It'll tell you about the scheme, which titles are eligible and what you can redeem the points for.

You'll get 150 points per Blu-Ray, and 100 points per DVD (so 850 points going by what you ordered). If any of the titles don't contact the points codes you'll need to email Disney with proof of purchases, which can be done through the site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions