Groups
    EXPIRED

heads up if you want a 37" TV

instore at morrisons from monday

neon 37" lcd with freeview, built in dvd & free wall bracket.
    1080i, 2 HDMI

i havent posted this in with the deals as i'm not going to put the price in (dont want to get into trouble again! LOL)

142 Comments

What use is it without a price though:w00t:

deb8z;4965695

Another helpful response :roll:

OP are these these ones similar to the ebuyer TV deals? Should be a really low price if it is...

StevenA2000_uk;4965706

Another helpful response

Will you stop having "digs" at me you're getting on my nerves.

I made a valid point,how is it a heads up without the price:roll:

Original Poster

deb8z;4965695

well i think its a really good deal. if you go in and find that they all went straight away you'll be kicking yourself!

Original Poster

i cant tell you the price as i've been in trouble with DA MANAGEMENT before about putting offers on before they start! thought if i leave the price out they cant have a go!

so whats the price ??????

deb8z;4965695

StevenA2000_uk;4965706

Another helpful response :roll:OP are these these ones similar to the … Another helpful response :roll:OP are these these ones similar to the ebuyer TV deals? Should be a really low price if it is...

its true tho no good if we dont know the price might not even be a good deal

deb8z;4965719

Will you stop having "digs" at me you're getting on my nerves.I made a … Will you stop having "digs" at me you're getting on my nerves.I made a valid point,how is it a heads up without the price:roll:

Coz these TVs usually go for really low prices around the £250 mark, maybe lower. If its the same kinds as the ones eBuyer does.

I'm not having a "dig" at anybody. The OP stated that they didnt put a price in, I read your comment as being a bit rhetorical.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way! ...not like a female to over react to these things now is it. :whistling:

OP are these going to be store specific or will it be an all-store campaign? :?

quidditys_shore;4965731

i cant tell you the price as i've been in trouble with DA MANAGEMENT … i cant tell you the price as i've been in trouble with DA MANAGEMENT before about putting offers on before they start! thought if i leave the price out they cant have a go!

mmm your in trouble because you posted price on internet and we sold out !!!!!!!!!!!!

is that what your managers say?

i thought the idea was to sell out of stock?

My mate who works there said its gonna be £349

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4965748

Coz these TVs usually go for really low prices around the £250 mark, … Coz these TVs usually go for really low prices around the £250 mark, maybe lower. If its the same kinds as the ones eBuyer does.I'm not having a "dig" at anybody. The OP stated that they didnt put a price in, I read your comment as being a bit rhetorical.Sorry if you took it the wrong way! ...not like a female to over react to these things now is it. :whistling:

not seen the ebuyer ones. but if they went for £250 then its not as good a deal!

StevenA2000_uk;4965748

Coz these TVs usually go for really low prices around the £250 mark, … Coz these TVs usually go for really low prices around the £250 mark, maybe lower. If its the same kinds as the ones eBuyer does.I'm not having a "dig" at anybody. The OP stated that they didnt put a price in, I read your comment as being a bit rhetorical.Sorry if you took it the wrong way! ...not like a female to over react these things now is it. :whistling:

I think your first reply was an over reaction to my post:roll:

jamstaruk1972;4965764

mmm your in trouble because you posted price on internet and we sold out … mmm your in trouble because you posted price on internet and we sold out !!!!!!!!!!!!is that what your managers say?i thought the idea was to sell out of stock?

its cos the competitors can get wind of the promotion and match it etc :whistling:

quidditys_shore;4965772

not seen the ebuyer ones. but if they went for £250 then its not as good … not seen the ebuyer ones. but if they went for £250 then its not as good a deal!

lol...well for a 37" LCD TV for less than £250 then I'll be going in to have a look at them :-D

Cheers for the heads up! and repped!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4965763

OP are these going to be store specific or will it be an all-store … OP are these going to be store specific or will it be an all-store campaign? :?

i think its an all store thing. we are a medium store & got 12 in today (may get more on wednesday as thats next delivery)

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4965791

lol...well for a 37" LCD TV for less than £250 then I'll be going in to … lol...well for a 37" LCD TV for less than £250 then I'll be going in to have a look at them :-DCheers for the heads up! and repped!

think you read it differntto the way i ment. morrisons deal isnt as good as ebuyer

StevenA2000_uk;4965791

lol...well for a 37" LCD TV for less than £250 then I'll be going in to … lol...well for a 37" LCD TV for less than £250 then I'll be going in to have a look at them :-DCheers for the heads up! and repped!

He/she never said it was less than 250 quid.

quidditys_shore;4965799

think you read it differntto the way i ment. morrisons deal isnt as good … think you read it differntto the way i ment. morrisons deal isnt as good as ebuyer

Indeed he did:roll:

awoodhall2003;4965770

let me reitteriate! He works in the Coventry one, and said they got some in stock ready

Original Poster

deb8z;4965800

He/she never said it was less than 250 quid.

its a he by the way! LOL

faevilangel;4965780

its cos the competitors can get wind of the promotion and match it etc … its cos the competitors can get wind of the promotion and match it etc :whistling:

so they match the deal at 8.05am on monday

quidditys_shore;4965810

its a he by the way! LOL

Sorry,just covering both bases hehe

deb8z;4965803

Indeed he did:roll:

lol You're unbelievable :roll:

StevenA2000_uk;4965815

lol You're unbelievable :roll:

I know i am,please use the ignore feature if i irk you:thumbsup:

deb8z;4965823

I know i am,please use the ignore feature if i irk you:thumbsup:

Duly noted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;4965811

so they match the deal at 8.05am on monday

i know its stupid.but so long as i dont reveal it before 8am on monday i'll be fine! LOL

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;4965770

i can in no way confirm or deny this price

quidditys_shore;4965857

Then PM me to confirm or deny it. lol

quidditys_shore;4965857

that a true then

i wouldnt pay 349 for it

Banned

wtf is the point in posting, im sorry but if its such a good buy it will be sold out whether posted here or not, it aint just hukd'rs that spot a bargain you know

jamstaruk1972;4965867

that a true then i wouldnt pay 349 for it

Yeah, if its 349 then it'd have to be pretty dam good.

Original Poster

sassie;4965871

wtf is the point in posting, im sorry but if its such a good buy it will … wtf is the point in posting, im sorry but if its such a good buy it will be sold out whether posted here or not, it aint just hukd'rs that spot a bargain you know

so every deal thats posted on here will have unlimited stock so anyone who wants it can get it? :roll:

yes its limited but IF you want one then get there first! simple as!:whistling:

Banned

quidditys_shore;4965889

so every deal thats posted on here will have unlimited stock so anyone … so every deal thats posted on here will have unlimited stock so anyone who wants it can get it? :roll:yes its limited but IF you want one then get there first! simple as!:whistling:

well im sure we would if we knew the price, pretty pathetic getting a taxi to the store to find out it isnt what i would call a bargain, dont ya think, or is it someone getting customers in just for more business, who knows

StevenA2000_uk;4965883

Yeah, if its 349 then it'd have to be pretty dam good.

morrisons electrical deals tend to be cheap alternatives to big brand names at least lidle and aldi usually offer 3 year guarantees with their medion brands

sassie;4965895

well im sure we would if we knew the price, pretty pathetic getting a … well im sure we would if we knew the price, pretty pathetic getting a taxi to the store to find out it isnt what i would call a bargain, dont ya think, or is it someone getting customers in just for more business, who knows

Stevens repped the OP for NOT telling us the price..lol

Original Poster

sassie;4965895

well im sire we would if we knew the price, pretty pathetic going a taxi … well im sire we would if we knew the price, pretty pathetic going a taxi to the store to find out it isnt what i would call a abrgain, dont ya think

well if you can read i did say several times i'm not posting the price in case i get into trouble & that is whyits not in the deals section.

tell you what, dont bother going to look at it. you'll just moan then as well

Banned

nowt as queer as folk

quidditys_shore;4965914

well if you can read i did say several times i'm not posting the price in … well if you can read i did say several times i'm not posting the price in case i get into trouble & that is whyits not in the deals section. tell you what, dont bother going to look at it. you'll just moan then as well

lol...OP I'd rep you again just for holding up well....:-D

Banned

quidditys_shore;4965914

well if you can read i did say several times i'm not posting the price in … well if you can read i did say several times i'm not posting the price in case i get into trouble & that is whyits not in the deals section. tell you what, dont bother going to look at it. you'll just moan then as well

ffs what the hell is the point in giving a heads head on a tv that only you think is going to be a bargain
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25107
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4292000
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764665
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions