(heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders

Found 16th Aug 2017
As title state Amazon have finally dropped the price on pre orders for the Mini SNES to £69.99 so only £67.99 for Prime members...

Just thought I'd let anyone who's ordered know.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
It's not available.
catbeans18 m ago

It's not available.

Maybe I didn't make the post clear enough, this is a heads up for people who have already ordered at £79.99. Amazon have now reduced the price for those pre orders to £69.99 or £67.99 for Prime members.
Can confirm, strange they didn't send an email to say
thanks for the heads up
Error4403 h, 41 m ago

Can confirm, strange they didn't send an email to say

They don't usually do so for price drops on pre-orders.
Illusionary11 h, 4 m ago

They don't usually do so for price drops on pre-orders.

I remember having emails over the price drop guarantee they do, where you pay whatever the lowest price was between the time of ordering and dispatch
Error4402 m ago

I remember having emails over the price drop guarantee they do, where you …I remember having emails over the price drop guarantee they do, where you pay whatever the lowest price was between the time of ordering and dispatch

Hmm... perhaps they've changed practice recently; I've typically seen the pre-order price promoise applied without any specific notification.
Illusionary1 h, 37 m ago

Hmm... perhaps they've changed practice recently; I've typically seen the …Hmm... perhaps they've changed practice recently; I've typically seen the pre-order price promoise applied without any specific notification.

Probably saves em 0.01p on admin costs

Still its strange theres no indication at all, i have stuff saved for later and it says on the site when i login this item has increased, that item has decreased etc.
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 17th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants