Groups

[Heads Up] Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Battlefront & UFC2 Coming to EA Access This Year

Save you buying any of them

7 Comments

Kinda off topic - If anyone wants a 10% off UPlay discount code - BTUP-STOO-MKZK-4DAW. You can get one now by playing the South Park competition on UPlay, usable on anything on the store including preorders (Watchdogs 2 for 36 quid). Also an extra 20% off on top for using 100 U points on anything including pre orders. (Didn't feel it was worth posting as my 100th deal on the site because I thought of something better to post on Monday morning)

EA Access via a generous monthly fee

how much do they pay then ?

Original Poster

haritori

Already reported by Cooldude0123

Apologies, i didnt want to scroll through 100+ pages. Thanks for the heads up.

oUkTuRkEyIII

http://xboxtavern.com/ea-access-to-get-mirrors-edge-catalyst-star-wars-and-more-this-year/

​I pretty much preordered catalyst from Xbox Russia and haven't even booted the damn thing... lesson learned I guess X)

slayermatt

​I pretty much preordered catalyst from Xbox Russia and haven't even b … ​I pretty much preordered catalyst from Xbox Russia and haven't even booted the damn thing... lesson learned I guess X)

Dont feel too bad I paid £89.99 for Advanced Warfare preorder and Season Pass, and never downloaded a single DLC. and prob put 20 hours into the online.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions