Heads Up - Mothercare Voluntarily Recall Loved So Much Baby Bouncers

Mod & Ed 1
Found 7th Aug 2017
I must admit I do like Mothercare, they always seem to do the right thing, even when it's not necessarily their fault.
They have decided to recall their Loved So Much Bouncer chair after one collapsed causing a baby to hit their head on the floor, however, even though after investigation, it appears that the bouncer had been assembled incorrectly, they have still issued a safety notice to voluntarily recall the item!

They say in their recall notice found HERE that if the product is assembled incorrectly there is a risk that the fabric seat unit could become detached from the frame & then a child could possibly fall through. I must admit I do tend to read instructions on everything I buy, but my husband does have a much more blasé attitude.

Only bouncers with a batch date of 12/2015 onwards and with a barcode ending in 843611-3 are

affected by this recall.

Community Updates
  1. Misc
  1. Misc
1 Comment
You have to say good on mothercare if the instructions were ambiguous and could lead to people assembling the product wrongly. How much more likely though is it that someone just couldn't be bothered to read them properly?
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants