Groups

Heads up on Nintendo Switch stock and Zelda BOTW special edition...

Just a heads up Nintendo Switch Neon is available to pre order on Amazon £279.99: amazon.co.uk/gp/…PM/

Also available Zelda BOTW special edition £77.99 (prime) £79.99 (non prime): amazon.co.uk/gp/…FG/

Might help people wanting to order.

12 Comments

Original Poster

Will go out of stock quickly so hopefully in misc will help a few members. Anti Nintendo members please comment on stuff that you actually care about.

JohnnyRoller

Will go out of stock quickly so hopefully in misc will help a few … Will go out of stock quickly so hopefully in misc will help a few members. Anti Nintendo members please comment on stuff that you actually care about.

Cheaper at shopto unless you've got prime.
    Managed to pick it up for something like £75 (Gold member).

http://i.imgur.com/nskOmBE.png

Original Poster

teh arn

Cheaper at shopto unless you've got prime.Managed to pick it up for … Cheaper at shopto unless you've got prime.Managed to pick it up for something like £75 (Gold member).

To be fair I attempted to sign up and pre order on shopto when it was posted a while ago. It didn't ask for any payment details just said order complete. Had no email it just sat in a separate section under pre orders. Wouldn't let me choose a different delivery address than my billing address... So no offence but that site is rubbish.

Banned

JohnnyRoller

To be fair I attempted to sign up and pre order on shopto when it was … To be fair I attempted to sign up and pre order on shopto when it was posted a while ago. It didn't ask for any payment details just said order complete. Had no email it just sat in a separate section under pre orders. Wouldn't let me choose a different delivery address than my billing address... So no offence but that site is rubbish.

the site might be rubbish but the customer service and the delivery service is top notch. You can change your delivery address to any delivery address after your first order.

JohnnyRoller

To be fair I attempted to sign up and pre order on shopto when it was … To be fair I attempted to sign up and pre order on shopto when it was posted a while ago. It didn't ask for any payment details just said order complete. Had no email it just sat in a separate section under pre orders. Wouldn't let me choose a different delivery address than my billing address... So no offence but that site is rubbish.

The site is fine, looks like it was user error.
    There's a big 'Pre-orders' section that you can go to.
    First delivery has to go to the address stated on the card IIRC, any orders after that can go anywhere.

Original Poster

teh arn

The site is fine, looks like it was user error.There's a big 'Pre-orders' … The site is fine, looks like it was user error.There's a big 'Pre-orders' section that you can go to. First delivery has to go to the address stated on the card IIRC, any orders after that can go anywhere.

Just because you like the site and have worked your way to a gold member doesn't make it a good site. I don't know of any other site where you click on a pre order button and it not add to a basket where you then complete payment options and delivery details. On shopto you press pre order and it says order complete.... There was no user error by me. I then had to locate the pre order in a separate section and then it asks to pre pay for the order not allowing you to change the delivery address. Not everyone is a member and has ordered from them before. So as much as that is a security measure it is not suitable for everyone to have an order sent on a Friday when I work to my billing address. Hence why "in my opinion" Shopto is a rubbish site.

JohnnyRoller

Just because you like the site and have worked your way to a gold member … Just because you like the site and have worked your way to a gold member doesn't make it a good site. I don't know of any other site where you click on a pre order button and it not add to a basket where you then complete payment options and delivery details. On shopto you press pre order and it says order complete.... There was no user error by me. I then had to locate the pre order in a separate section and then it asks to pre pay for the order not allowing you to change the delivery address. Not everyone is a member and has ordered from them before. So as much as that is a security measure it is not suitable for everyone to have an order sent on a Friday when I work to my billing address. Hence why "in my opinion" Shopto is a rubbish site.

That's fine, it's your opinion.
    The site works pretty well though and it's actually a pretty decent way of doing it imo.
    I'll be sticking with them since they're cheaper than elsewhere and their customer service is fantastic.

Considering the next game Nintendo are releasing is Mario in fall 2017 (and still could get delayed) I'll just get it in Wii u, which burnt me with just the lack of output from Nintendo. I'm not counting mk8 and splatoon as I've already played them on Wii u and a few extra features won't keep my interest for long.

I just wish'd Nintendo went for a console as powerful as the PS4 and x86 based, that way all games would come to it. However now the Switch will just become a console you only buy for Nintendo and that's been the fault of their last 4 consoles. It's too big to be a portable, no one carries their tablet with them, they just use their phone to game on the go. They should have just made a new ds and a new home console, arm for the handheld and x86 for the console... but no they went for some half and half approach that isn't good at either.

slannmage

It's too big to be a portable, no one carries their tablet with them, … It's too big to be a portable, no one carries their tablet with them, they just use their phone to game on the go.

You sure about that? - lookstupidtakingphotoswithanipad

hi I've just pre ordered on Amazon the Neon red blue version of switch. They have given me 9th March delivery date

teh arn

You sure about that? - lookstupidtakingphotoswithanipad

Yeah retards.

slannmage

Considering the next game Nintendo are releasing is Mario in fall 2017 … Considering the next game Nintendo are releasing is Mario in fall 2017 (and still could get delayed) I'll just get it in Wii u, which burnt me with just the lack of output from Nintendo. I'm not counting mk8 and splatoon as I've already played them on Wii u and a few extra features won't keep my interest for long.I just wish'd Nintendo went for a console as powerful as the PS4 and x86 based, that way all games would come to it. However now the Switch will just become a console you only buy for Nintendo and that's been the fault of their last 4 consoles. It's too big to be a portable, no one carries their tablet with them, they just use their phone to game on the go. They should have just made a new ds and a new home console, arm for the handheld and x86 for the console... but no they went for some half and half approach that isn't good at either.

I feel basically the same, ordered Zelda on Wii U for £30 during amazon's £10 off deal. Funny that the game that made me want Wii U in the first place took so long to arrive it's now end of life...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      3. Multi fuel stove deals11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper56

See more discussions