Expired

Heads Up on Screening of Step Up - Thursday Re Security

11 replies
Found 4th Aug 2010
no doubt you have all received it but just in case its sitting in your spam email

security will be tight
THEY WILL BE TAKING YOUR MOBILE OFF YOU!!!
''Please note security will be present at this screening. Bags will be checked for recording devices and all mobile phones with recording capability will be stored securely for the duration on the screening.

If possible please leave phones and bags at home and ensure you arrive early.

Enjoy the film.
dont think they want to know about sweets and drinks -

11 Comments

Will they require I.D on the door for each set of tickets?

Original Poster

miketaylor05

Will they require I.D on the door for each set of tickets?

wouldnt think so

last time there was security was ali g film - security did search bags but didnt take mobiles off us - werent bothered about drinks and sweets neither

they had guys in the screening as well
this just sounds a bit heavier

Think this should have been a misc posting rather than one that requires heat...

Original Poster

princessjasmine

Think this should have been a misc posting rather than one that requires … Think this should have been a misc posting rather than one that requires heat...

specifically put here so people who are going would see it

wouldnt want anyone kicking off about it while we are waiting to get in - on second thoughts should be fun lol:D

When I went to see Alice in Wonderland there were 5 huge men dressed in black - looked like F.B.I. : )
However they did not take my phone off me they just checked it was switched off. Also people were buying 3D glasses from the popcorn stand only to find that we were given free ones outside the screen so check first and maybe save yourselves 80p for more sweets etc !

it's in 3d!!! what would be point in recording it using your phone camera!!!!

akasmiler

it's in 3d!!! what would be point in recording it using your phone … it's in 3d!!! what would be point in recording it using your phone camera!!!!

I was wondering this as well, you'd just be recording a blurry mess!

Hope that they are giving away 3d glasses, would make this a truly free screening!

This says expired but never mentioned the code can you let me have it please just in case there are any last minute ones

I just returned 2 tickets, had intended to go after work, but given my work i carry a lot of recording kit with me, I couldn't be arsed with any hassle it might cause.

btw tickets were for Shaftesbury Avenue, Cineworld
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    2. Whey protien621
    3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    4. Camera lens33

See more discussions