*Heads Up* PS4 Console with Lego Star Wars, Ratchet & Clank and Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu Ray - £229.00 - Tesco Direct

Editor 23
Found 27th Jun 2016
This will probably get moved to Misc and rightfully so. But I'm just giving the heads up on this PS4 bundle advertised on the Tesco Direct website.

For 229 beans you're getting a PS4 Console with Lego Star Wars, Ratchet & Clank and Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu Ray.

The banner (listed below) clearly shows £229.

Anyhoo, if you're thinking of a PlayStation 4 purchase, I'd be expecting this to go live sometime soon.

“Some say that his ears aren’t exactly where you’d expect them to be, and that once, preposterously, he had an affair with John Prescott. All we know is he’s called Chanchi32.”

23 Comments

Original Poster Editor

http://direct.tescoassets.com/directuiassets/Merchandising/NonSeasonal/en_GB/banners/responsive/entertainment2016/Consoles_LEGO-StarWars_Wk18_944x320.jpg

Original Poster Editor

This will be the offer landing page.

it's coming down same as xbox 1

A good deal there Whats the gossip between John Prescott and Chanchi, spill the beans X)

Original Poster Editor

summerof76

A good deal there Whats the gossip between John Prescott and Chanchi, … A good deal there Whats the gossip between John Prescott and Chanchi, spill the beans X)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7ZeKNr1FoMJUhiqk/giphy.gif

BuzzDuraband

I better get Columbo on the case X)

Does anyone have a crystal ball handy?

Amazon are selling this bundle for £317 and I'm wondering if they will match the price. I have vouchers to use and I'm deciding whether or not it's worth making a purchase.

Original Poster Editor

Bashstreet

Does anyone have a crystal ball handy? Amazon are selling this bundle for … Does anyone have a crystal ball handy? Amazon are selling this bundle for £317 and I'm wondering if they will match the price. I have vouchers to use and I'm deciding whether or not it's worth making a purchase.

If and when the Tesco bundle does go live, it will be a high possibility that they do. I'd imagine it won't be with Ratchet & Clank though.

Banned

I'm refreshing this deal like a madman. My sister in law yesterday was on the hunt for one for herself, so hopefully I can get this as it would be a great deal.

Banned

The landing page works now (instead of page error) but the PS4 bundle does not appear for you to add to basket nor is the change in price in effect. But it does say "Buy Lego Star Wars PS4 bundle and get R&C for free" so it does look like the deal will happen.

Banned

You can now add both items but the deal price is not in effect.

what is a heads up console?

Banned

Price has been reduced to £299. Hopefully the 230 comes to be.

BuzzDuraband

http://i.imgur.com/amLWvIl.gif

Banner may have had a pricing error*

*could be wrong, price may still drop before the 4th, May the force be with you

I'm assuming op meant £299 not £229? If it's £229 then very good deal otherwise not so good.

Original Poster Editor

MR1123

I'm assuming op meant £299 not £229? If it's £229 then very good deal ot … I'm assuming op meant £299 not £229? If it's £229 then very good deal otherwise not so good.

I definitely meant £229. The image has since been changed.

https://s32.postimg.org/9dantzwz9/Screen_Shot_2016_06_29_at_22_31_24.png

That's from a Skype message I sent to somebody. Best I have right now to prove it

Chanchi32

Banner may have had a pricing error**could be wrong, price may still drop … Banner may have had a pricing error**could be wrong, price may still drop before the 4th, May the force be with you

I bet my house it will

BuzzDuraband

I definitely meant £229. The image has since been changed.That's from a … I definitely meant £229. The image has since been changed.That's from a Skype message I sent to somebody. Best I have right now to prove it

Ohh good I was confused because you said to see banner below which showed £299, but has been changed.

Banned

waiting on this now

when do you guys expect this deal to come out?

when's this happening

wezace

when's this happening

Never

chocci

Never

OK
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions