Groups
    EXPIRED

Heads up!! the rod stewart £10 tickets are back at lastminute.com

This was on last week and then removed-the links didnt work well last week so just go to lastminute,type "rod stewart" in the search box at the top and click from there.

monday 26th july at sec glasgow-ticket face value 70 quid! be quick!!

10 Comments

None left when you go through to check out.

Original Poster

yep-all gone-sorry-they had 71 left when I posted

If anyone got any that they dont really need let me know. Was trying to get 2 for my aunty and gran.

Original Poster

munkynutz

If anyone got any that they dont really need let me know. Was trying to … If anyone got any that they dont really need let me know. Was trying to get 2 for my aunty and gran.

keep checking m8-I missed it last week and then have been checking 2 or 3 times a day-they just came up there,I got 2 and then came straight on and posted here-probs should have bought a few extra to help out others but was trying to be so quick,I never thought of it.

No problem,Thanks for the heads up i'll keep checking.

barky

keep checking m8-I missed it last week and then have been checking 2 or 3 … keep checking m8-I missed it last week and then have been checking 2 or 3 times a day-they just came up there,I got 2 and then came straight on and posted here-probs should have bought a few extra to help out others but was trying to be so quick,I never thought of it.

missed freebie ones this morning - was in Sheffield though

Banned

munkynutz

If anyone got any that they dont really need let me know. Was trying to … If anyone got any that they dont really need let me know. Was trying to get 2 for my aunty and gran.

what venue you looking for ?

Glasgow

Banned

munkynutz

Glasgow

someone selling some on here, good site, I have bought and sold tickets via them no issues either and an ethical site
    scarletmist.com/

Thanks for the link
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2891010
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68
      3. What is there free to do in your town?914
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117

See more discussions