Expired

HEADS UP: Wuntu Rakuten codes can be used for Viber Out credit!

Found 31st May
Posted this on the Wuntu Code Share Facebook group and thought it was worth a share here too. Makes the Rakuten codes so much more valuable!

Rakuten codes can be used to top up Viber Out credit, and multiple codes can be applied to 1 phone number using different accounts. This is how:

Step 1:

Apply the code from Wuntu to the normal Rakuten.tv page

Step 2:

Go to rakuten.co.uk/?page=points-exchange and sign in.

Step 3:

Choose the option of Rakuten Viber, redeem 350 super points (this is how much Wuntu give per code) then enter your Viber Out number starting with +44

Done! You should receive a message from Viber confirming your balance has been topped up (this is in € for me for some reason but it works as usual).

If you want to apply more credit, create a new Rakuten account and follow the steps above, entering the same Viber Out number.

I've got around €50 of credit so far, would be able to add so much more but I don't need that much.

This credit doesn't expire, but it freezes if you do not use it for 6 months (you can unfreeze through the website).
Community Updates
Misc
26 Comments
That’s really helpful to know !
What can this credit be used for though ( viber out)?
hethekid2 m ago

That’s really helpful to know ! What can this credit be used for though ( v …That’s really helpful to know ! What can this credit be used for though ( viber out)?

Ok I see what it is now , do you know how long the credit lasts for ?
hethekid4 m ago

That’s really helpful to know ! What can this credit be used for though ( v …That’s really helpful to know ! What can this credit be used for though ( viber out)?

It's VOIP credit, like Skype credit. Viber Out credit can be used to make international calls (more here: viber.com). With the Wuntu codes, the calls are free over a WiFi connection.
hethekid2 m ago

Ok I see what it is now , do you know how long the credit lasts for ?

Doesn't expire
Also , you said something about a Facebook group. Can you please Pm me a link for this if possible!
hethekid32 m ago

Also , you said something about a Facebook group. Can you please Pm me a …Also , you said something about a Facebook group. Can you please Pm me a link for this if possible!

PM'ed
For the people who tried to post this as a deal, why?
jamie0155 h, 34 m ago

PM'ed

Me too please
Thanks for sharing this deal, didn't know you could get Viber credit!!
Edited by: "MYS" 31st May
MYS27 m ago

Me too please Thanks for sharing this deal, didn't know you could get …Me too please Thanks for sharing this deal, didn't know you could get Viber credit!!

I'll just post it here, Wuntu Code Share Official is the name. It's a trick I've been using for a while to confirm it works and it has been for a while now.
Thanks, but it says "Sorry, something went wrong! Please try again later or contact our customer support."
thedopeyone1 h, 6 m ago

Thanks, but it says "Sorry, something went wrong! Please try again later …Thanks, but it says "Sorry, something went wrong! Please try again later or contact our customer support."

Someone else told me the same after they got quite a bit of credit stacked up in their account. After how many codes did you get the error, and at what time?
Just registered, first tiem i'm using it. I was able to transfer 100 points, not anymore.
thedopeyone7 m ago

Just registered, first tiem i'm using it. I was able to transfer 100 …Just registered, first tiem i'm using it. I was able to transfer 100 points, not anymore.

Very strange. There might be a problem going on with Rakuten at the moment - try again tomorrow and see.
Anyone got this working yet?
buggzy4 m ago

Anyone got this working yet?

Used to work for me for months. I suspect it's a Rakuten system problem as super points should be able to be used for anything. Some people got quite a bit of credit stacked up and then it stopped working.
I got 2 working, then the 3rd one (all on different accounts) I got the error.

Anybody getting it working?
leypb4 m ago

I got 2 working, then the 3rd one (all on different accounts) I got the …I got 2 working, then the 3rd one (all on different accounts) I got the error.Anybody getting it working?

Some people got it working for a while (in the first few hrs after sharing) but then got an error message. I have been using for months but since I shared it, people are having trouble doing it.
Let's hope this works tomorrow!
No working for me.. got the error message
ignorance37 s ago

No working for me.. got the error message

After how many codes? Or were you not able to use any at all?
This now doesn't work for me...last time I managed to bag about €16 then it wouldn't let me do any more and this time I get error message when redeeming points
I get the error too. Maybe they have wised up to it?
MYS4 h, 27 m ago

This now doesn't work for me...last time I managed to bag about €16 then i …This now doesn't work for me...last time I managed to bag about €16 then it wouldn't let me do any more and this time I get error message when redeeming points

They must have stopped it then
Has anyone had any luck with this? Cheers!
AngelUndercover7 m ago

Has anyone had any luck with this? Cheers!

Unfortunately it's not working anymore. Since I posted this trick, Rakuten ended it
cheers for the quick reply and info jamie!
Edited by: "AngelUndercover" 1st Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions