Groups

Headsup Nottingham monday evening Anti Trump march will bring chaos to travelling plans

The march is planned to go ahead at 5.30pm and NCT has warned commuters to expect delays, days after the city council warned of "severe delays" too.

88 Comments

Thanks for the headsup archibald. I'l remember to avoid Nottingham.

Nottighams best avoided at the best of times, it's a **********
    Edited by moderator: "Feb 18, 2017 16:47" 18th Feb

jaydeeuk1

Nottighams best avoided at the best of times, it's a **********

Your text here

Edited by: "Rom" 18th Feb

archer1204

The march is planned to go ahead at 5.30pm and NCT has warned commuters … The march is planned to go ahead at 5.30pm and NCT has warned commuters to expect delays, days after the city council warned of "severe delays" too.

Will another organisation downgrade this to "possible delays" before Monday?

How sad these people think trump is the biggest problem in Nottingham?

Cretins doing cretinous things as per.

Can there really be that many people in Nottingham who care enough about presidents of other countries!?

stuarthanley

Cretins doing cretinous things as per.

Yeah but look on the bright side Stu less than four years to go now(approx)

It's sad really, he has nothing to do with us directly and people over here are marching over ' him' and causing commuters to be late to work thus costing them in wages.

just imagine how the British would laugh if some American town/city marched in protest at our democratically elected prime minister (on a lot lower % than Trump)

thank goodness Nottingham will march, that'll show America what it can do with their democracy!

What's America ever done for Nottingham.

Just painful to hear about this bogus anger.

Original Poster

groenleader

Can there really be that many people in Nottingham who care enough about … Can there really be that many people in Nottingham who care enough about presidents of other countries!?

The thing is its not just the Trump haters other groups are joining as well
    Organised by: Nottingham People's Assembly, Nottingham NUT, Nottingham Stand Up to Racism, Nottingham Stop the War and East Midlands CND

davewave

thank goodness Nottingham will march, that'll show America what it can do … thank goodness Nottingham will march, that'll show America what it can do with their democracy!What's America ever done for Nottingham.Just painful to hear about this bogus anger.

​I think Disney made a film about Robin Hood, but I may be wrong.

archer1204

The thing is its not just the Trump haters other groups are joining as … The thing is its not just the Trump haters other groups are joining as well Organised by: Nottingham People's Assembly, Nottingham NUT, Nottingham Stand Up to Racism, Nottingham Stop the War and East Midlands CND

I had no idea about the scale of this - I think it could finish Trump.

15 posts and nobody has mentioned getting shot! oO

X)

The reality is this demonstration will make zero difference. I'm not one to normally like cold weather however -5c with snow would be nice on the day!

hubcms

The reality is this demonstration will make zero difference. I'm not one … The reality is this demonstration will make zero difference. I'm not one to normally like cold weather however -5c with snow would be nice on the day!

​the police in Nottingham aren't going to shoot the protesters (tasering would be adequate and entertaining though)

edit this was meant for Gavin
    Edited by: "shadey12" 18th Feb

archer1204

The thing is its not just the Trump haters other groups are joining as … The thing is its not just the Trump haters other groups are joining as well Organised by: Nottingham People's Assembly, Nottingham NUT, Nottingham Stand Up to Racism, Nottingham Stop the War and East Midlands CND

Funny how they didn't demonstrate against the Saudis who stone women who get raped, but happily protest about a comment taken out of context 10 years ago. Just shows what morons there are in the world.

I think they should pass a law that states unless your demonstration is relevant to the country then it should be made illegal, and if they decide to carry on it can either be carried out on private land or fine everyone £250 to cover the cost of policing and loss to businesses etc. The funny thing is although I wasn't a Trump supporter thank God I didn't support Clinton either as otherwise I would have something in common with these people.

shadey12

just imagine how the British would laugh if some American town/city … just imagine how the British would laugh if some American town/city marched in protest at our democratically elected prime minister (on a lot lower % than Trump)

Who is our democratically elected Prime Minister? I don't think I've heard of him or her? Theresa May definitely wasn't elected.

dtovey89

Who is our democratically elected Prime Minister? I don't think I've … Who is our democratically elected Prime Minister? I don't think I've heard of him or her? Theresa May definitely wasn't elected.

​I said if, never mentioned May. never happen anyway.

hubcms

The reality is this demonstration will make zero difference. I'm not one … The reality is this demonstration will make zero difference. I'm not one to normally like cold weather however -5c with snow would be nice on the day!

First torrential rain in the morning to turn the Forest Recreation grounds into a muddy pond then by 4pm temperatures plummet to cause freezing of said mud
    Then the snow falls from 5pm and fog so thick every vehicle is stopped from entering the city centre thereby ensuring those pathetic excuses have to walk all the way home for nothing

I don't believe in God but by heck I'm praying for a cold snap

philphil61

First torrential rain in the morning to turn the Forest Recreation … First torrential rain in the morning to turn the Forest Recreation grounds into a muddy pond then by 4pm temperatures plummet to cause freezing of said mudThen the snow falls from 5pm and fog so thick every vehicle is stopped from entering the city centre thereby ensuring those pathetic excuses have to walk all the way home for nothingI don't believe in God but by heck I'm praying for a cold snap

​I'm going to take it you won't be marching Phil,

Original Poster

philphil61

First torrential rain in the morning to turn the Forest Recreation … First torrential rain in the morning to turn the Forest Recreation grounds into a muddy pond then by 4pm temperatures plummet to cause freezing of said mudThen the snow falls from 5pm and fog so thick every vehicle is stopped from entering the city centre thereby ensuring those pathetic excuses have to walk all the way home for nothingI don't believe in God but by heck I'm praying for a cold snap

Get praying
    bbc.co.uk/wea…y=2

http://lowres.jantoo.com/politics-militant-sign-protest-protester-moderates-12239210_low.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/social-issues-protest_signs-social_movement-social_problem-ignore-attention_seeker-shrn1430_low.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/politics-protester-protest-prejudice-discrimination-discriminating-shrn2608_low.jpg

https://www.conservativebookclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/196159_image.jpg

my god people need to get a life

the liberal left, affecting hard working citizens of this country.

dtovey89

Who is our democratically elected Prime Minister? I don't think I've … Who is our democratically elected Prime Minister? I don't think I've heard of him or her? Theresa May definitely wasn't elected.

none of our prime ministers have ever been directly elected by the people, however they are elected by the people you choose to elect in the general election.

so they are a all indirectly democratically elected by the people.

shadey12

​I think Disney made a film about Robin Hood, but I may be wrong.

And everybody knows he was from Yorkshire anyway

psychobitchfromhell

At the end of the day we will never know(or more likely he was just a legend)

ok from the PROY
    don't hit me

All the people criticising this have you ever been on any kind of demonstration? If so what was it for?
    Betting no

eset12345

the liberal left, affecting hard working citizens of this country.none of … the liberal left, affecting hard working citizens of this country.none of our prime ministers have ever been directly elected by the people, however they are elected by the people you choose to elect in the general election.so they are a all indirectly democratically elected by the people.

That's not really accurate so I don't know why you bothered posting it

psychobitchfromhell

​he liked hanging round Donny and Ponty, murdered and buried in kirklees.

https://huddersfield.exposed/wiki/Robin_Hood's_Grave,_Kirklees_Hall

Rom

All the people criticising this have you ever been on any kind of … All the people criticising this have you ever been on any kind of demonstration? If so what was it for? Betting no

some people who like to protest like it because they are fun, not because of the cause.

davewave

some people who like to protest like it because they are fun, not because … some people who like to protest like it because they are fun, not because of the cause.

OK?

Rom

All the people criticising this have you ever been on any kind of … All the people criticising this have you ever been on any kind of demonstration? If so what was it for? Betting no

I protested once quite a few years ago when my mum wouldn't let me watch TV after 10pm....

No... Hang on.... We used to call them tantrums......

As you grow older you learn which fights to pick, and this one is just a waste of time. If you want to take a day off your life do something useful like voluntry work, but don't try justifing throwing your life away when in reality yours isn't full filled.

stuarthanley

I protested once quite a few years ago when my mum wouldn't let me watch … I protested once quite a few years ago when my mum wouldn't let me watch TV after 10pm....No... Hang on.... We used to call them tantrums......

I think this march is pointless personally.

I went on a stop the war march because I felt strongly invading Iraq was a mistake, don't think anyone thought we'd succeed in stopping it.
    There's that thread with all you guys criticising Tony Blair for Iraq now isn't there - you did nothing at the time.

Rom

I think this march is pointless personally. I went on a stop the war … I think this march is pointless personally. I went on a stop the war march because I felt strongly invading Iraq was a mistake, don't think anyone thought we'd succeed in stopping it. There's that thread with all you guys criticising Tony Blair for Iraq now isn't there - you did nothing at the time.

OK. If you say so.

Rom

OK?

​yeah, you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …96179
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30117
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55

See more discussions