Groups

Health and safety?

Banned
    Nowhere...

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[img]scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t…jpg?oh=7f20993d4f7be76f2f21544023d51f7e&oe=58C347F3[/img]

The yellow warning tape is the most important thing in this picture

Where there is a will, there is a way.

rodders443

Where there is a will, there is a way.

well yeah... lets hope theres a will! oO

My type of people. Find a way to get the job done.

Do think they should be wearing sun block to protect their skin from the sun but apart from that they are doing nothing wrong. X)

It's all down to cost, why erect scaffold for a minutes job?

I still see lads using ladder brackets and planks for roof jobs, it's ok if you are self employed.

qbs

I'll see you, and raise you.......

Ingenious

airfix

It's all down to cost, why erect scaffold for a minutes job? I still see … It's all down to cost, why erect scaffold for a minutes job? I still see lads using ladder brackets and planks for roof jobs, it's ok if you are self employed.

My favourite memory of this sort of situation involved a person that poo pooed the safety requirements placed on him to work on a roof at work. He then went home, went on to his house roof, and fell off, breaking bones etc etc etc. Proof, if ever, that if you don't comply with safety requirements and you have an accident, you won't have a leg to stand on.
    Edited by: "qbs" 5th Dec 2016

Don't see the problem, he's using the cherry picker instead of a ladder. oO

123thisisme

Don't see the problem, he's using the cherry picker instead of a ladder. … Don't see the problem, he's using the cherry picker instead of a ladder. oO

​The problem is none of them are using PPE. No excuse for not wearing a hard hat.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions