Health and Saftey Act 1974 ? ? ?

Found 15th Jan 2010
I'm answering a question on an application form and dont know what to right, can someoen give me a brief paragraph please

To understand and comply with the requirements of the Health and Saftey at Work Act 1974?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

en.wikipedia.org/wik…974
Section 1 sets out the objectives of the Act as:
[LIST]
[*]Securing the ][COLOR=#002bb8]health, safety and welfare[/COLOR] of persons at work;
[*]Protecting persons, other than persons at work, against ][COLOR=#002bb8]risks[/COLOR] to health or safety arising out of or in connection with the activities of persons at work;
[*]Controlling the keeping and use of ][COLOR=#002bb8]explosive[/COLOR] or highly ][COLOR=#002bb8]flammable[/COLOR] or otherwise ][COLOR=#002bb8]dangerous substances[/COLOR], and generally preventing the unlawful acquisition, possession and use of such substances.[/LIST]

Original Poster

tonyd19565;7548469

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_and_Safety_at_Work_etc._Act_1974Section 1 sets out the objectives of the Act as:[LIST][*]Securing the ][COLOR=#002bb8]health, safety and welfare[/COLOR] of persons at work;[*]Protecting persons, other than persons at work, against ][COLOR=#002bb8]risks[/COLOR] to health or safety arising out of or in connection with the activities of persons at work;[*]Controlling the keeping and use of ][COLOR=#002bb8]explosive[/COLOR] or highly ][COLOR=#002bb8]flammable[/COLOR] or otherwise ][COLOR=#002bb8]dangerous substances[/COLOR], and generally preventing the unlawful acquisition, possession and use of such substances.[/LIST]

Thank you, your the only one who helped, have some rep!

Whats the question? :?

Banned

punji;7554568

Thank you, your the only one who helped, have some rep!

If you can't be bothered googling never can I
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244921
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions