Health Cash Plans - sports massage cover ?

Found 7th Jun
There are numerous Health Cash Plans (HCP) on the market, all offering different packages.

I am specifically looking for one which may cover 'Sports Massage' as opposed to Physiotherapy or Osteopathy.

The only one i have managed to find so far is with WHA Direct (Westfield Healthcare) who offer this for people on a company employee scheme, but NOT on their Individual policy plans

Appreciate any insights you can give.
Many Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment
Dunno if this helps mine is listed as below. (BHSF Scheme)

Therapies
Benefit is payable according to the benefit schedule up to the combined maximum benefit per Insured Person in each Benefit Year, in respect of the following treatment.
1 Physiotherapy treatment provided by a qualified practitioner who is on the Register of Physiotherapists of the Health and Care Professions Council.
2 Chiropody treatment provided by a qualified
chiropodist/podiatrist who is a member of a body regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council.
3 Osteopathic treatment provided by a qualified practitioner registered with the General Osteopathic Council.
4 Chiropractic treatment provided by a qualified practitioner registered with the General Chiropractic Council.
5 Acupuncture treatment provided by a professionally qualified and registered acupuncturist
6 Homeopathy treatment provided by a professionally qualified and registered homeopath
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants