Groups

Heard This Song

In RiverIsland on wednesday!
    It was like electro sort of dance type.. it had someone sort of speaking but the voice was like deep and electrofied
    I tried to work out the lyrics but couldnt
    I think its a recent song
    Any ideas peeps

12 Comments

yeah I think your on about this song,its pretty new

youtube.com/wat…7T0

starsparkle2311;3762919

oooh too much information OP:thumbsup:

i lol;d well im going to hijack this thread right about right.

how are you starsparkle2311, have not spoken for a while, are you well?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3762898

yeah I think your on about this song,its pretty … yeah I think your on about this song,its pretty newhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibtOshtX7T0

Shh BG :-D
    starsparkle2311;3762919

oooh too much information OP:thumbsup:

yeah ive heard that in RI...if were thinking of the same song its catchy....cant find it anywhere tho i wana know what the song is on the shock waves advert...the one with the military guys n gals in...

Original Poster

jadeywadey08;3763014

yeah ive heard that in RI...if were thinking of the same song its … yeah ive heard that in RI...if were thinking of the same song its catchy....cant find it anywhere tho i wana know what the song is on the shock waves advert...the one with the military guys n gals in...

Yeahh I liked it but no one in there knew what it was

jadeywadey08;3763014

yeah ive heard that in RI...if were thinking of the same song its … yeah ive heard that in RI...if were thinking of the same song its catchy....cant find it anywhere tho i wana know what the song is on the shock waves advert...the one with the military guys n gals in...

Your into your tunes!! You got any new ones for me?

Naeem786;3763096

Your into your tunes!! You got any new ones for me?

lilly allen the fear:thumbsup:

love lockdown

guru josh project...depends what music your into....?

oooo come to think of it a few weeks ago when i was in RI at the desk were you pay they had a cd that had riverisland on the front and i picked it up to have a lil look see and it was the songs that they play in their shop....not sue if they have an updated one now..

is it the new Steven Hawkins?

Original Poster

Lmao nope!
    I should have asked someone else as well

jadeywadey08;3763251

lilly allen the fear:thumbsup:love lockdownguru josh project...depends … lilly allen the fear:thumbsup:love lockdownguru josh project...depends what music your into....?

Infinity is OK the bird is hot!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522113
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26119

See more discussions