Hearthstone Packs - use your promotional (no-rush Amazon Prime) digital credit to buy them!

Found 6th Jan 2016
So - do you have a whole bunch of digital credit that you are trying to use up? Do you play Hearthstone? If so, then you can get packs via Amazon's in-app purchasing - but you cannot buy Amazon coins with the promotional balance; that will charge your credit card. You need to download the app via Amazon, purchase in-game, NOT using coins. If you already have the app on your mobile device, you will need to completely uninstall it and reinstall via the Amazon app.

Once purchased, if for any reason you want to revert to the Play store App, then you could always uninstall and reinstall...

So if your window to use your promotional credit is expiring, and you play Hearthstone - here's one option!
Community Updates
Hi Yossi, I gave this a go earlier - how do you not pay using coins? That's the only option I've seen?
Ah! Figured it out! Thanks man, you're a legend! That credit would have definitely expired and gone to waste
Original Poster
No worries - I thought people would find this a useful dump for expiring credit!
Does this still work? I've been trying but it won't use the promotional credit.
Original Poster
It should do - did you install Hearthstone via the Amazon app?

It should do - did you install Hearthstone via the Amazon app?

I did, don't know why it wasn't working but it is now, thanks for the tip. Much better to spend the credit on the cards as opposed to a bunch of books I'd probably never get around to reading like I was planning.

I used Nox App Emulator since I don't have an android phone by the way - I'd recommend it, only emulator I could get running it on my subpar AMD card.
Edited by: "theempress" 11th Jul 2016
Original Poster
I used to use Bluestacks for games - didn't have any problems, but then I had a somewhat decent rig...
Post a comment

Top Discussions