Heathrow airport to Southampton cruise terminals transfers

Posted 5th Dec 2019
what is the best way to get to Southampton from Heathrow, for 6 people (all over 60) with luggage (going on a cruise), that's not too expensive?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Have a look on TripAdvisor, they will have the answer already posted for you.
cideristhefuture05/12/2019 10:16

Have a look on TripAdvisor, they will have the answer already posted for …Have a look on TripAdvisor, they will have the answer already posted for you.

Ok thanks, but looking for more recent prices. The cruise is next May (2020), so might think some of the connection or travel tips might not apply by then.
I would say you would get a tube to Kings Cross then a train to Southampton then book a cab to the ship. You could check tube and train yourself.
If you ask the question on TripAdvisor I think someone will tell you what they have just paid. Christmas is a popular time for cruises.
Get the Rail Air Bus from Heathrow to Reading Station and then the direct Cross Country service from Reading to Southampton Central. There is then a bus from Central station to the cruise terminal
cheaper in a 6 man taxi than 5 x train / tube / cab fares. Wont be fun carting suitcases around on public transport either

taxi is from £124

taxipricecompare.co.uk/
No idea.

i google it and this pop up
westquaycars.com/sou…ow/

£130 with large van/ mpv
deleted1471098
National express. Look for senior deals

Takes around 2 hours from t5 Heathrow to Southampton coach station
Edited by: "deleted1471098" 5th Dec 2019
Thank you all, will have a look. Any recommendations as to which taxi firm should I enquire about this transfer?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions