Heathrow pickup/parking for an hour

Found 6th Jul
Hi

I have few friends coming over and I was thinking to pick them up from Heathrow airport terminal 3 this Sunday, I know in stanstead airport one can park their car for an hour free in midstay and can use the bus to meet up, however never been to Heathrow before on car.

Do we have something similar at Heathrow or is there a cheaper please to park?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskParking
6 Comments
I think the long stay parking has free 0-2 hours, where you will get a shuttle bus to the airport. This may be only terminals 4 + 5 though. See this.
arjanvirdi11 m ago

I think the long stay parking has free 0-2 hours, where you will get a …I think the long stay parking has free 0-2 hours, where you will get a shuttle bus to the airport. This may be only terminals 4 + 5 though. See this.

Thanks a lot for the info, the link you attached also says terminal 3.
be prepared to wait for the buses
There's a Tesco very close to heathrow we park and wait there until whoever we are picking up is out, then we just drive straight to the pick up point.
adhkarzf5 h, 44 m ago

There's a Tesco very close to heathrow we park and wait there until …There's a Tesco very close to heathrow we park and wait there until whoever we are picking up is out, then we just drive straight to the pick up point.

My dad does that too! There is also a lay-by near the roundabout before joining the M4 but that does get busy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants