Heavenly Sword - Is it any good??

Banned 8 replies
Found 17th Apr 2008
Hi just wondering if Heavenly Sword is any good seen it at choicesuk for £17.99 as have alot of others

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Yeh it's ok,I'm playing it at moment along with Zelda on Wii to tide me over till GTA comes out. You mainly play as Nariko but you also play with another female called Kai at time ( names I might not spelt right )

Never played it but it has a Game Rankings score of 80% and a MetaCritic score of 8.7. If you want to read some reviews about it you can do so ]here

Heard it's good but too short.

Original Poster Banned

Cheers do you think I should get it

i had it when i had my ps3, i loved it, i liked the way the sixaxis worked controlling flying arrows.

only downside to it for me was it was very short, completed it in under a week

Abvance;1912866

Heard it's good but too short.

Yeh it is quite a short game ( not as short as Lost the Game ),I asked my partner to look at a walkthrough to see how far I was through it and he said I'm more than half way,and to be fair I've not really had much time on it.

tay1982;1912969

i had it when i had my ps3, i loved it, i liked the way the sixaxis … i had it when i had my ps3, i loved it, i liked the way the sixaxis worked controlling flying arrows.only downside to it for me was it was very short, completed it in under a week

I get my partner to help me with that bit lol.

Original Poster Banned

cheers everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv11
    2. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    3. Foo fighters presale code.3537
    4. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118

See more discussions