Groups

Heavy black ice in North Lanarkshire for anyone heading out and about.

Be careful out there.

6 Comments

thanks for that - am heading out to Motherwell this morning as well - just hate driving when its icy as am such a scardey cat and drive mega slow which obviously peeves off the drivers behind me!

i hate when its like this i seen a crash yesterday at parkhead the girls car was up off the road and a taxi was involved the police were there also

Didn't even freeze here but is now snowing. :-D

cant believe how pathetic our country is in the winter, places like Austria and Switzerland get much worse and carry on like nothings happened.

Original Poster

bossyboots;7251617

thanks for that - am heading out to Motherwell this morning as well - … thanks for that - am heading out to Motherwell this morning as well - just hate driving when its icy as am such a scardey cat and drive mega slow which obviously peeves off the drivers behind me!

wulshaz;7251622

i hate when its like this i seen a crash yesterday at parkhead the … i hate when its like this i seen a crash yesterday at parkhead the girls car was up off the road and a taxi was involved the police were there also

Syzable;7251639

Didn't even freeze here but is now snowing. :-D

Be careful if your travelling, my father fell down a set of stairs a couple of days ago that were covered in ice.
    Bad times.

Original Poster

mattbisme;7251809

cant believe how pathetic our country is in the winter, places like … cant believe how pathetic our country is in the winter, places like Austria and Switzerland get much worse and carry on like nothings happened.

They probably have a good supply of gritters, we haven't seen a gritter all week here. :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1013
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions