Groups

heavy rain dispatched!!!

Banned
    so heavy rain was sent by hmv on mondy, has anyone used them before with pr-orders? never had a preorder posted this early before. am hoping to recieve 2mo but i wont hold my breath lol

6 Comments

I pre-ordered mass effect 2, and it came on relase day

And there was me thinking this was going to be a thread about the rotten weather we've been having!!! :lol:

Think it will soon turn into a thread about a rotten game though........

could have sent by a non-next day garanteed delivery, therefore sent couple days extra early maybe? probs get it tomorrow or thursday, and getting things a day early aint too uncommon, i got MAG a day early

EDIT: HR released today in america, so they must of got them in stock sunday/monday in UK, so yeah and my friend says his got dispatched from hmv yesterday too

Original Poster Banned

yea i no i normally get my games early from play but i have not ordered from hmv before. never mind! :-D

hmv have been known to hold stock, you've been charged so you can't cancel and get it somewhere else, they did this with bioshock 2 as far as i know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine22
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391010
      3. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      4. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44

See more discussions