Found 16th Dec 2010
Extremely heavy snow in brum....... for a change.

Just thought i would share.

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

SRSLY?

Brilliant, am due to fly back in there tomorrow

It passed through Lichfield about an hour ago, was really heavy for about 30 minutes. It's nearly all gone off the roads/footpaths now though.

on and off here - Oswestry.

midlandscomics

It passed through Lichfield about an hour ago, was really heavy for about … It passed through Lichfield about an hour ago, was really heavy for about 30 minutes. It's nearly all gone off the roads/footpaths now though.

Same here in north brum all gone and the suns shining, thought it was going to stick for a bit but it hasn't. Seems quite 'warm' actually.

Ditto in Solihull, heavy for a bit but nothing settled

Same in south Leicestershire. Came and went in half hour, proper stuff is yet to come on Saturday

greg_68

Same here in north brum all gone and the suns shining, thought it was … Same here in north brum all gone and the suns shining, thought it was going to stick for a bit but it hasn't. Seems quite 'warm' actually.

We've had heavy rain here for most of the morning, and even with that the snow was sticking well on the roads with it coming down so fast. No sun here still, but like you say, it isn't as cold as what they said it would be.

it snowed heavily for like 5 mins here in walsall but has stopped now and hasnt settled. hate the snow

Its snowed here quite heavily for the few minutes it took for me and kids to walk from school theatre to the car park and then it stopped.

gutted....was hoping for a snow day tomorrow!!!

Been snowing here in Northants for last half hour but isnt settling due to the amount of rain we had today.
Edited by: "loobie" 16th Dec 2010

just got hail here

midlandscomics

It passed through Lichfield about an hour ago, was really heavy for about … It passed through Lichfield about an hour ago, was really heavy for about 30 minutes. It's nearly all gone off the roads/footpaths now though.

Just started snowing in Lichfield again. Hope it clears in Birm by Sat as planning a visit to the christmas market and Santas grotto at house of fraiser. oO

pics

Shellywelly

Just started snowing in Lichfield again. Hope it clears in Birm by Sat as … Just started snowing in Lichfield again. Hope it clears in Birm by Sat as planning a visit to the christmas market and Santas grotto at house of fraiser. oO

Well according to the BBC its suppose to snow heavily in bham on saturday...but then again the bbc weather is as reliable as the post these days

yucky snow!

Shellywelly

Just started snowing in Lichfield again. Hope it clears in Birm by Sat … Just started snowing in Lichfield again. Hope it clears in Birm by Sat as planning a visit to the christmas market and Santas grotto at house of fraiser. oO

I hope it clears by 5.30 tonight so I can get home from work oO

I bet all the pubs and clubs are praying that it doesn't snow too badly on Saturday, I can't imagine how much profit they must make on the coming weekend.

midlandscomics

I hope it clears by 5.30 tonight so I can get home from work oO

slowing down now so should be ok -fingers crossed for you!

Banned

Heavy snow north of Oxford, wasn't due till Saturday

missp27

just got hail here

same here

just starting to snow again in coleshill.

nothing in coventry where im working

Its now settling in Northants!

missp27

just got hail here

Yes had a hail storm when i was in Bedford earlier

coming down pretty thick now

a bit in Sheff,but not causing any problems at the moment

loobie

Its now settling in Northants!

No it's not!

Damn. Snowing now Peterborough

SuperEd

heavy snow in watford

darren9030

Damn. Snowing now Peterborough

I think it's forcasted until Sunday

Hitya

No it's not!

It is here!

Its coming down in Redditch now. Traffic isn't slowing down though!
Supposed to going into Brum on saturday afternoon and stopping overnight so I'm hoping it won't get too heavy and impassable

Snowing heavy in NW London, not settling though.

Banned

must be good to go there and see something white for a change

Zer0Cool

must be good to go there and see something white for a change

lol
It's funny because it's true..

Original Poster

quite a bit of snow in brum again from overnight and is still snowing now but lightly, as long as it doesn't affect the brum - newcastle game i don't mind !!

smithyp1

quite a bit of snow in brum again from overnight and is still snowing now … quite a bit of snow in brum again from overnight and is still snowing now but lightly, as long as it doesn't affect the brum - newcastle game i don't mind !!

eek I don't think I will risk going as my little un is full of cold and we would be relying on trains... would guess that it would be the wrong type of snow or something.

Original Poster

Really heavy now in solihull, getting worse and worse, no chance of blues - newcastle going ahead today i'm afraid !!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?66
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1217
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3473
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…66

See more discussions