Groups
    EXPIRED

HEEEEELP... where can I find Monsters Inc stuff???

Apart from fleabay, does anyone know where I can buy new Monsters Inc (pixar film) products - my 2 yr old niece loves them and I'd love to get her some stuff for chrimbo.

Thanks x

13 Comments

You could try Amazon - they normally have all sorts of bits and pieces. What are you after ?
    Disney Store would probably have stuff aswell.

There was a thread on here within the last week from someone selling Monster Inc toys. I'll see if I can find it as they may still have them (Thread below)

Try your local Disney store as well.

I would make sure you trust the seller if you decide to get something from Amazon marketplace.

LOL, my 4 tear old is petrified of Monsters Inc, and she's never even watched it all the way thorough. she was up 7 times the other night having nightmares about it!

Foxy102;3616307

LOL, my 4 tear old is petrified of Monsters Inc, and she's never even … LOL, my 4 tear old is petrified of Monsters Inc, and she's never even watched it all the way thorough. she was up 7 times the other night having nightmares about it!

Ah, bless. I love it especially little Boo

libbitom1;3616474

Ah, bless. I love it especially little Boo

I like it too, but I have had to hide the DVD now!

Foxy102;3616513

I like it too, but I have had to hide the DVD now!

I can see why she would get scared, bless her heart 8-)

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. I had looked on Amazon but the only things I could find were used. I never thought of the Disney Store x

Admin

Moved to deal requests

I know Poundland or Poundworld (I can never remember which) had some Shrek toys, but I can't remember if they had Monsters Inc stuff. Might be worth a look though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?33
      2. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?11
      3. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!46
      4. Anything better than allcast?33

See more discussions