Expired

heeleys

Found 15th Jul 2007
i'm lookin for any codes etc.. for places that sell heeleys :thumbsup:

8 Comments

is it those shoe things?

Sorry can't help. I found them too expensive here so got a friend that was going to Florida on holiday to get a pair for my niece, half the price they are here.

I was in Glasgow Airport the other day, there are now signs on the doors saying that kids are not allowed to use their heeleys within the terminal buildings!

engadine

Sorry can't help. I found them too expensive here so got a friend that … Sorry can't help. I found them too expensive here so got a friend that was going to Florida on holiday to get a pair for my niece, half the price they are here.I was in Glasgow Airport the other day, there are now signs on the doors saying that kids are not allowed to use their heeleys within the terminal buildings!

Jeeps not welcome in their either

try sprts world/direct, i dont think there are any codes around at mo but there is quidco

what is wrong with these ? or these
Twice as cheap and look just as fun.

they dont look good. too bulky the heelys look like normall trainers but have a wheel on bottom hiden.

Hamleys have them for £49.99 online
]http//ww…uk/

not sure if they cheaper than anywhere else though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771766
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1115
    3. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…22
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54846

See more discussions