Groups
    EXPIRED

HEELYS wanted. Any good deals? New or 2nd hand.

Anyone know of any good deals around please?

8 Comments

what size????? and do they have to be genuine?

Original Poster

Size 3 wanted. Not that fussed at the moment if they are genuine (or should I be?).

I bought Cruzshuz for my daughter at Christmas. They cost from £16.99 + £5.50 postage and seem just as good. I actually bought them via Ebay (for a total cost of £19.99) - you just have to keep looking out for them.
    Otherwise go to [url]www.ukcruzshuz.co.uk[/url]

I did post this a while ago..and did not receive many favourable comments..Are you near a symths toy store?

Original Poster

garyagh;1739864

I did post this a while ago..and did not receive many favourable … I did post this a while ago..and did not receive many favourable comments..Are you near a symths toy store?

I did take a look at your post but, sadly ,I don't have one near me.

I'm sure I've just seen a post on here for cheap Heelys... just search and it should come up with a deal on here I've seen...

nursery and toys was the website originally i think
    but ive just searched for them and it appears that they have closed down. If i remember rightly it was just the website that closed and the warehouse/shops (I think there was 2 of them kent way) were staying open

TK Max were selling some original heeleys a couple of weeks ago. I saw them in the Tamworth branch. It might be worth having a look if you have one near you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions