Groups

hehe just ordered some gelli baff

and im 24 years old, is that bad? lol. cant wait to have a slimy bath lol

40 Comments

Lololololololololololololololololololololololol

yes you are very bad so straight to bed after your bath.

i bet you dont buy it again

Original Poster

solarforce;7062376

i bet you dont buy it again

and why do you say that?

tbh i probs wont, i just want to know what its like lol

:giggle:

Can you not get slime all over you for free?

Pics link again please;-)

donnaraine;7062391

and why do you say that? tbh i probs wont, i just want to know what its … and why do you say that? tbh i probs wont, i just want to know what its like lol

its one of those products that you think cooool, but soon realise that its not.

Original Poster

solarforce;7062432

its one of those products that you think cooool, but soon realise that … its one of those products that you think cooool, but soon realise that its not.

your probs right, still doesnt stop me though :-D

Pictures or you're lying :-D

Remember not to put a lot of water in the bath, you can only put a couple of centimetres in or it won't go slimy.

P.s. You sound kinky. I don't suppose you live in Doncaster do you?

donnydude;7062652

Pictures or you're lying :-DRemember not to put a lot of water in the … Pictures or you're lying :-DRemember not to put a lot of water in the bath, you can only put a couple of centimetres in or it won't go slimy.P.s. You sound kinky. I don't suppose you live in Doncaster do you?

Original Poster

donnydude;7062652

Pictures or you're lying :-DRemember not to put a lot of water in the … Pictures or you're lying :-DRemember not to put a lot of water in the bath, you can only put a couple of centimetres in or it won't go slimy.P.s. You sound kinky. I don't suppose you live in Doncaster do you?

haha noooo sorry!

erm how do i sound kinky?

Not only does she buy bath gelli she's also absolutely gorgeous

Hi chick! x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7069829

Not only does she buy bath gelli she's also absolutely gorgeous :)Hi … Not only does she buy bath gelli she's also absolutely gorgeous :)Hi chick! x

hey hun!

would disagree on the gorgeous bit like lol.

you ok?

donnaraine;7070108

hey hun! would disagree on the gorgeous bit like lol. you ok?

I'm fine thanks! working til thursday (days) now and then thurs night too and then sat night. Argh!

How've you been? xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7070121

I'm fine thanks! working til thursday (days) now and then thurs night too … I'm fine thanks! working til thursday (days) now and then thurs night too and then sat night. Argh!How've you been? xx

im good, had a busy day. driving lesson followed by paint shopping. decided im going to paint my bedroom furniture white then put fancy wallpaper in my wardrobe door panels and on drawer fronts, god only knows how it will turn out lol.

im back on days as of tomorrow and off next week! :-D i'll be going back to a mixture of days and nights for at least 2 weeks though, and working night shift over new years eve :x

you get paid extra for new years eve tho right?

I love new yrs eve/christmas eve/christmas day as I can charge like triple time

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7070212

you get paid extra for new years eve tho right? I love new yrs … you get paid extra for new years eve tho right? I love new yrs eve/christmas eve/christmas day as I can charge like triple time

i'll get time and a half after 12 when its officially new years day but thats it :x

not sure if id rather do days or not, at least doing the nightshift i wont have the neighbours partying keeping me up all night when i would be working the next day. got to look on the bright side i suppose

donnydude;7062652

dude wtf lol

donnaraine;7070452

i'll get time and a half after 12 when its officially new years day but … i'll get time and a half after 12 when its officially new years day but thats it :xnot sure if id rather do days or not, at least doing the nightshift i wont have the neighbours partying keeping me up all night when i would be working the next day. got to look on the bright side i suppose

Yup My work dies off big time after crimbo, so it'll get quiet for me soon xx

Original Poster

micoo;7070471

dude wtf lol

lol micoo

micoo;7070471

dude wtf lol

Hey babes you can second me... isnt Donna gorgeous? x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7070476

Yup My work dies off big time after crimbo, so it'll get quiet for me … Yup My work dies off big time after crimbo, so it'll get quiet for me soon xx

be nice to be able to relax for a bit but i guess the money comes in handy. youll have plenty time off for maternity soon enough though

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7070499

Hey babes you can second me... isnt Donna gorgeous? x

i dont think micoos seen a pic of me haha

im intrigued... what the chuff is gelli baff? is it like matey but for different kinds of baths...

Original Poster

DMERC;7070558

im intrigued... what the chuff is gelli baff? is it like matey but for … im intrigued... what the chuff is gelli baff? is it like matey but for different kinds of baths...

you add it to bath water and it turns to jelly! then you add the disolver and it turns back into water. its for kids really but i couldnt resist :oops:

donnaraine;7070532

i dont think micoos seen a pic of me haha

he uses my facebook to hunt down the pretty girls :giggle:

DMERC;7070558

im intrigued... what the chuff is gelli baff? is it like matey but for … im intrigued... what the chuff is gelli baff? is it like matey but for different kinds of baths...

makes the water all thick and gloopy!

donnaraine;7070573

you add it to bath water and it turns to jelly! then you add the disolver … you add it to bath water and it turns to jelly! then you add the disolver and it turns back into water. its for kids really but i couldnt resist :oops:

sounds ace... is it edible? or is that too far...

Never heard of it before...

But, that looks awesome. I want some (and I'm 30).

loool at this i love the stuff is amazing

CHRISTMAS LIST

-- lots & lots of geli baff !!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7070692

he uses my facebook to hunt down the pretty girls :giggle:

lol well tell him to add me then! he cant just nosey cos mines private lol

DMERC;7070558

]http//ww…uk/

Original Poster

DMERC;7070697

sounds ace... is it edible? or is that too far...

no lol, dont think its toxic though. think if i add some strawberry crusha to the water i can eat it too? :?

lol we just made sure the bath gelli company wont go into administration this crimbo!

Micoo she says add her

ClarityofMind;7070798

lol we just made sure the bath gelli company wont go into administration … lol we just made sure the bath gelli company wont go into administration this crimbo!Micoo she says add her

hiya CoM x x

aah96;7070806

hiya CoM x x

Hello my gorgeous darling How are you today?

My girlies are at drama lessons

ClarityofMind;7070819

Hello my gorgeous darling How are you today?My girlies are at drama … Hello my gorgeous darling How are you today?My girlies are at drama lessons

im fine thankyou and youre self ? x

im going to be kicked of in like 5 mins lol how have you been ? x

aah96;7070836

im fine thankyou and youre self ? x im going to be kicked of in like 5 … im fine thankyou and youre self ? x im going to be kicked of in like 5 mins lol how have you been ? x

I'm fine mostly hun, have a bit of flu at the moment

Looking forward to crimbo? what do you want from Santa? ;-)

ClarityofMind;7070851

I'm fine mostly hun, have a bit of flu at the moment Looking forward … I'm fine mostly hun, have a bit of flu at the moment Looking forward to crimbo? what do you want from Santa? ;-)

aww well get well soon & no not realy i dont get that happy feeling any more ive turned into scruge lol hard year though realy. 1st crimbo without nana :-(

aah96;7070919

aww well get well soon & no not realy i dont get that happy feeling any … aww well get well soon & no not realy i dont get that happy feeling any more ive turned into scruge lol hard year though realy. 1st crimbo without nana :-(

Nana would want you to enjoy yourself babe xxx

Don't worry everything will be fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions