Height adjustable electric standing desks

Found 8th Sep 2017
Has anyone bought or had experiences with height adjustable desks that you can stand up at? Preferably with an electric motor to do the adjusting.

I've used them in a couple of offices and would like one for my home office, but it's hard to find any reviews or trusted names. Don't wanna spend a lot of money and it feel like a risk. Ikea have a few but I need 140cm width, they only seem to have 120 and 160.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I don't have a suggestion sorry I just wanted to know what you would want a stand up desk for? I've wondered this ever since I saw one last year lol
Diy one yourself
Creatishh8th Sep 2017

Diy one yourself

Oh no, are you part of the 'build your own' brigade, that torments gaming PC deals on this site?
LeahsMintytoutou8 h, 29 m ago

I don't have a suggestion sorry I just wanted to know what you would want …I don't have a suggestion sorry I just wanted to know what you would want a stand up desk for? I've wondered this ever since I saw one last year lol

My job is 95% desk based, with very little opportunity to get up and move around or stretch my legs. Stand up desks are great for this, especially if they're hydraulic as you can get that movement and loosen your body up whilst you continue to work. Far better for your body than sitting down for 8hrs solid, bar the odd toilet break!
Destard23 m ago

Oh no, are you part of the 'build your own' brigade, that torments gaming …Oh no, are you part of the 'build your own' brigade, that torments gaming PC deals on this site?

Naa I have dual monitors but just use a Lenovo thinkpad on a dock lol, don't understand the point in a Big pc, all i do is internet based.

just as op said ikea is to expensive there is not much options so diy it is :P
When I was at IKEA recently, I noticed they had a 'hand crank' version that was significantly less costly than the motorised version.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants