Groups

Heights Of Abraham / Chatsworth House Discount Vouchers

My wife and I are going to Derbyshire next week and I am looking for any discount vouchers or codes for the Heights of Abraham or Chatsworth House.

Thanks in advance, rep will be added for any usable vouchers or codes.

6 Comments

I'll be in town tomorrow and as this is more or less on our doorstep (Chesterfield) i'll see if they have any vouchers in the leafllets at the Tourist Information centre there often is IIRC, if I get some I will PM yopu or post in this address and stick them in the mail for you.

Original Poster

harlzter;8724847

I'll be in town tomorrow and as this is more or less on our doorstep … I'll be in town tomorrow and as this is more or less on our doorstep (Chesterfield) i'll see if they have any vouchers in the leafllets at the Tourist Information centre there often is IIRC, if I get some I will PM yopu or post in this address and stick them in the mail for you.

Thank you very much, very kind of you.

joerob1972;8725104

Thank you very much, very kind of you.

No problem, we have all this beauty on our doorstep and don't appreciate it for what it is, Matlock Bath near Heights of Abraham is always a good stroll round, its akin to a traditional seaside town but inland. Theres also what we call Black Rock (not sure if thats the proper name)which is nearby its a sheer drop on one side but an easy walk up the other with a car park and picnic area, the view from the top is amazing!

Edit: It is the proper name lol, A quick google found me these photo's stigvista.co.uk/pa/…htm

More info: peakdistrictinformation.com/vis…php

Local to Matlock is also Riber Castle which is a weird feeling place its derelict and to me as a strange feel to the place, you can almost feel like you have gone back in time, it always leaves me with shivers down my spine peakdistrictview.com/?pa…tle

or click on the photo's in this link for some amazing panoramic photo's peakdistrictview.com/?pa…=97

Banned

the best place to eat in derbyshire

theelmtreeheath.co.uk/

all fresh cooked food with an extensive menu

herewego1234;8727256

the best place to eat in derbyshirehttp://www.theelmtreeheath.co.uk/all … the best place to eat in derbyshirehttp://www.theelmtreeheath.co.uk/all fresh cooked food with an extensive menu

Does Dr Singh still frequent the bar?

Thats about 2 miles from me.

Last time I went there I was a nipper, I remember there was goats round the back by the beer garden.

Banned

harlzter;8727440

Does Dr Singh still frequent the bar?Thats about 2 miles from me.Last … Does Dr Singh still frequent the bar?Thats about 2 miles from me.Last time I went there I was a nipper, I remember there was goats round the back by the beer garden.

dont know mr singh but was revamped about 4 years ago and no goats
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4241933
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764657
      3. Anyone like the new App/ Update ?2127
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2851

See more discussions