Heinz launch unusual / weird flavoured ice cream kits

Lead deal editor14
Posted 1st Jul
Heinz have launched some weird stuff in their time, and some not so weird stuff like Baked Beanz Pizza (Remember those bad boys)

3497182.jpg

Now, for me, this is totally weird and i think i even had a shudder of the thought of having these as ice-creams. (I do like a couple of the sauces though, on their own!)

Flavours include

Heinz Ketchup Creamz
Heinz Salad Creamz
Heinz BBQ Creamz
Heinz Mayo Creamz
Heinz Saucy Sauce Creamz.

3497182.jpg3497182.jpg3497182.jpg3497182.jpg3497182.jpg
Along with the sauce of your choice, you'll also get:

• Branded gift box
  • A recipe card
  • Reusable ice cream tub
  • Limited edition engraved golden scoop and spoon

These are £15 a pop, which is probably a little expensive! Still think they'll sell out though :/
Community Updates

Groups

14 Comments
Ketchup, salad cream, BBQ, mayo or saucy sauce ice cream? Ummm what?
My old school used to do baked bean lasagna. Wish I had the recipe as they were suprisingly nice.

These are obviously not meant to be taken seriously but they should have at least put some effort into the recipes. They're all just cream bases with a big squirt of sauce. They haven't even added any sugar, so in addition to tasting horrible it's going to be extremely hard not to end up with a solid block of ice if you attempt them.

Also seems like Ketchup would be way too acidic to use with milk and cream. They're unappetizing enough as it is without ending up with a curdled mess.
Miss those pizzas
🤢
Bit early (or late?) for April Fools'
Sounds like a lot of ice cream is going to end up being thrown away. Disappointing to see that they are doing this
For me, Heinz means a plastic bottle and a giant squirt when I least expect it. I don't think I will touch their ice-cream.
I'll pass on those - but bring back the baked bean pizzas and I'm there.
I thought they were going to actually sell ice cream, not just their sauce bottle, an empty tub, and instructions.
jamie1501/07/2020 18:23

I thought they were going to actually sell ice cream, not just their sauce …I thought they were going to actually sell ice cream, not just their sauce bottle, an empty tub, and instructions.

I'd buy the Barbecue & Ketchup flavours if they sold the tubs of ice cream, actually making it sounds like too much effort though.
frankievallie01/07/2020 19:50

I'd buy the Barbecue & Ketchup flavours if they sold the tubs of ice …I'd buy the Barbecue & Ketchup flavours if they sold the tubs of ice cream, actually making it sounds like too much effort though.

I would buy the ketchup flavour to try, but no chance of me making it. Too much work to make a whole tub when it would probably end up in the bin.
Edited by: "jamie15" 1st Jul
I’ve had salt and vinegar ice cream... Not for me though!
There's an interesting youtube channel called Will It Soft Serve? in which someone has been amusing themselves over lockdown by feeding various foods through a cheap Mr. Whippy machine - including tomato sauce, mayonnaise and baked beans:
youtube.com/cha…eos

(Unlike a lot of youtube channels the videos are short and to the point, just 1-2 minutes each).

I wonder if someone at Heinz has been watching it?
EndlessWaves01/07/2020 20:46

There's an interesting youtube channel called Will It Soft Serve? in which …There's an interesting youtube channel called Will It Soft Serve? in which someone has been amusing themselves over lockdown by feeding various foods through a cheap Mr. Whippy machine - including tomato sauce, mayonnaise and baked beans:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8gsAaPXZuG0UR-zTk9mMg/videos(Unlike a lot of youtube channels the videos are short and to the point, just 1-2 minutes each).I wonder if someone at Heinz has been watching it?

Subscribed, good channel.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants