Groups

Heir Hitler!!!

I was washing in the bath tonite when a square piece of bellybutton fluff came out of my navel, not one to miss an oppertunity and an avid father ted fan I decided to put it to good use, and with the help of the rest of my generous follicles created a masterpeice

please exuse the poor picture quality, its late and my bathroom light is 2000w and gives off a bit of a sheen. I will try to get a better picture tomorow when the light is better, my family are under the strictest instructions not to touch the art.

and just for the spoilers that be i signed it. with body hair....

s416.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

13 Comments

Original Poster

rubbish at pics, anyone want to help feel free. thanks.

Banned

rockerfella20;7100967

saved for pic

sick sick sick ****!

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/rockerfella20/DSCF2291.jpg

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/rockerfella20/DSCF2291.jpg

you fecking nutter :w00t::w00t: (its a father ted word mods, honest)

You really need to go outside a little bit more.

ill,ill,ill,ill

Talent :whistling:

how often do you clean yr belly button for that much to accumulate, eeeew

Original Poster

i clean my navel every day, god knows where that came from!

rockerfella20;7101096

i clean my navel every day, god knows where that came from!

did you put the fluff from between yr toes there for safe keeping perhaps :giggle:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=michelleleemoo;7101116]did you put the fluff from between yr toes there for safe keeping perhaps :giggle:[/QUOTE

No I dont get it anymore, I used to get it when i was younger but i think i bath too often now unfortunatly, there was nothing like finding the fluff jackpot between your toes, so fragrant!

rockerfella20;7101144

[QUOTE=michelleleemoo;7101116]did you put the fluff from between yr toes … [QUOTE=michelleleemoo;7101116]did you put the fluff from between yr toes there for safe keeping perhaps :giggle:[/QUOTENo I dont get it anymore, I used to get it when i was younger but i think i bath too often now unfortunatly, there was nothing like finding the fluff jackpot between your toes, so fragrant!

minging
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1828
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …911
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction55
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)77

See more discussions