14 replies
Found 13th Apr 2007
@emasu - you into police helicopters?

15 Comments

gary_rip

[SIZE=2]@emasu - you into police helicopters?[/SIZE]

how did you know? :?

gary_rip

Its where ur pic is … Its where ur pic is hosted...[SIZE=2][/SIZE]][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]http://www.freewebs.com/policehelicopters/newforum.JPG[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ah, right!

If you think that address is bad... [url]www.ukemergencyaviation.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Its shocking how there are more police than ambulance ones!

gary_rip

Its shocking how there are more police than ambulance ones!

That's the government for you :x :x :x :x

stop spamming^^:x :giggle:

Original Poster

I think we need the police ones tho!

But then the ambulance ones are publicly funded? Are they not?

The police ones come out of their budget?

Original Poster

dunno

stop spamming^^:x :giggle:

:lol: shut it!

I thought this post was one we can spam in :? haha

gary_rip

I think we need the police ones tho!But then the ambulance ones are … I think we need the police ones tho!But then the ambulance ones are publicly funded? Are they not?The police ones come out of their budget?

Ambulance Aircraft - Publicly Funded (Apart fom Scotland - Government Funded :x )

Police Aircraft - Part Of The Home Office Budget:roll:

Original Poster

emasu

Ambulance Aircraft - Publicly Funded (Apart fom Scotland - Government … Ambulance Aircraft - Publicly Funded (Apart fom Scotland - Government Funded :x )Police Aircraft - Part Of The Home Office Budget:roll:

That needs to change!

Scotland's does cover a wide area tho!

gary_rip

That needs to change!

Tell me about it :roll:

I think they've taken hold of me - just type my name into google lol :w00t:

emmajk42

Guys, can you please keep threads on topic - admin does not have time to … Guys, can you please keep threads on topic - admin does not have time to read every single post on this forum, so please take more care in the "comments" forum.

Sorry emma - but at least we're keeping it in one place unlike random nonsense :whistling:

Original Poster

[COLOR=black]
emmajk42

Guys, can you please keep threads on topic - admin does not have time to … Guys, can you please keep threads on topic - admin does not have time to read every single post on this forum, so please take more care in the "comments" forum.

Woops, i read this as "Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense Forum" not "> [/COLOR]][COLOR=black]Comments and Suggestions[/COLOR][COLOR=black]> 'Spam' posts on the Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense Forum."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As you were - my bad.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]PS: It doesn't say the comments and suggestions have to be about HUKD - and i was making comments and suggestions on Emergency Aviation - I think that counts?[/COLOR]

Moved here....

Original Poster

thanks for this emma!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. good place to buy stocks33
    2. Typical cost of boiler installation711
    3. Android TV box help?54
    4. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset36

See more discussions