Helium balloons

Found 3rd Mar
Hi all. Ive booked a lodge break as a surprise for my partners 60th birthday. Her daughter and granddaughters will also arrive without her knowledge (hopefully)
I cant get to the place its in devon beforehand. Does anyone know of somewhere that can deliver ready inflated helium balloons Im after about 6.
I cant hide in the car as we only have a ka and what with luggage i will be packing theres nowhere to hide!

Many thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Maybe gaff a word with the places your staying? I'm sure they will have ordered something similar before, have a great time.
Devon is a huge county, have you tried to find local buisnesses? Or perhaps say where you are staying to see who can help. I am in Cornwall, so not likely but Devon for us is 5 minutes away or 2 hours....depends which part...
Edited by: "windym" 3rd Mar
Original Poster
booky35 m ago

Maybe gaff a word with the places your staying? I'm sure they will have …Maybe gaff a word with the places your staying? I'm sure they will have ordered something similar before, have a great time.

Good thinking will ring them and see thanks
Original Poster
windym20 m ago

Devon is a huge county, have you tried to find local buisnesses? Or …Devon is a huge county, have you tried to find local buisnesses? Or perhaps say where you are staying to see who can help. I am in Cornwall, so not likely but Devon for us is 5 minutes away or 2 hours....depends which part...

Its ex14 dunkeswell i will google and see if i can find something local to there. Thanks
I'm sure Morrison's fill balloons etc too if that helps
Original Poster
Thanks
Interflora deliver helium balloons. I was in hospital for four months from October until two weeks ago and my uncle bought me a set of 6 helium balloons from Interflora. They lasted so long, one even came home with me, still inflated!
Edited by: "squiff" 3rd Mar
Original Poster
squiff11 h, 34 m ago

Interflora deliver helium balloons. I was in hospital for four months from …Interflora deliver helium balloons. I was in hospital for four months from October until two weeks ago and my uncle bought me a set of 6 helium balloons from Interflora. They lasted so long, one even came home with me, still inflated!

Thanks will look online. Hope you are recovering
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants