10 Comments

she was doing her job...dont see anything majorly heroic. sorry

might as well post every policeman/woman, army cadet etc etc's story!

The whole thing - war etc guns etc etc etc is anathema to me,
but from what I have gathered she was outside and there for some sort of course, she could have just run off, so she was very brave to risk her own life and to save a lot of others,
so on that basis - well done to her.

The gunman is still alive and he still managed to kill 13 people so shes hardly a heroine

Original Poster

Bully;6802314

The gunman is still alive and he still managed to kill 13 people so shes … The gunman is still alive and he still managed to kill 13 people so shes hardly a heroine

I dont think he killed anyone after she shot him 4 times,

Bully;6802314

The gunman is still alive and he still managed to kill 13 people so shes … The gunman is still alive and he still managed to kill 13 people so shes hardly a heroine

nah thats good on her part so that they can question im etc and hopefully learn from mistakes?!

magicbeans;6802368

nah thats good on her part so that they can question im etc and hopefully … nah thats good on her part so that they can question im etc and hopefully learn from mistakes?!

I agree

so they need some short **** female cop to protect "America's biggest military base"

dataload;6802453

so they need some short **** female cop to protect "America's biggest … so they need some short **** female cop to protect "America's biggest military base"

hahahaha! good point!

tinkerbell28;6802497

I get the jist I am not reading the news right now all the attacks from … I get the jist I am not reading the news right now all the attacks from in are frightening the crap out of me, she did her job at the end of the day, good call on her part tho no fatal wounds if deliberate.

dont blame u. :friends:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660
    4. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262

See more discussions