Groups

HELL ......OOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Havent been around for a bit, just stopped by to see if any of the gang are about?

Whats going down/up?

Have I missed anything important (apart from GDG's birthday - sorry sweet XX Happy 70th XX )

41 Comments

hey hunny, have missed you xx

Original Poster

Awwww, thanks Lynds...... was wondering if anyone had noticed i'd gone tbh! lol

You do realise its friday evening, you having a drink tonight then gal?

Supermod

Hey Cass

cassieismydoggie;5598603

Awwww, thanks Lynds...... was wondering if anyone had noticed i'd gone … Awwww, thanks Lynds...... was wondering if anyone had noticed i'd gone tbh! lolYou do realise its friday evening, you having a drink tonight then gal?

i'd noticed and always lovely to have you posting :thumbsup:

i did noticed it was friday yeah lol and yeah having a drink are you my lil party gal :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5598613

You have missed nothing!!! Very boring on here lately:whistling:Hi btw … You have missed nothing!!! Very boring on here lately:whistling:Hi btw nice to see you back:-D

:lol: :whistling:

starsparkle2311;5598675

Hi Lynds, you ok tonight?:-D

certainly am hun thanks :-D hows u? you off out tonight?

Supermod

Hey Jellybaby

jellybaby22;5598701

hello cassie xxxhello all xx

nikkib123;5598715

Hello CassieHello allI'm a copy cat ha ha

hey JB and nikki.... hope you're both ok xx

nikkib123;5598737

Hey sweetie x

hows u lovely? x

jellybaby22;5598739

hello xxxhate fridays...wish I was going out..but no babysitter....:x

aww well i have a babysitter for tomorrow but no-one to go out with coz all my friends have kids :-(

starsparkle2311;5598778

I'm very well thanx, not out tonight, but tomorrow I am, can't … I'm very well thanx, not out tonight, but tomorrow I am, can't wait:-D:thumbsup:

good for you :thumbsup: i'm not going to liverpool now coz my sis didn't want me to go so she can look after the boys.... they go tomorrow and come back sunday... don't want them to go :-(

starsparkle2311;5598979

I bet you don't, especially if you're not going out, but hey it's time to … I bet you don't, especially if you're not going out, but hey it's time to yourself isn't it? Make the most of it, treat yourself:thumbsup:

yeah i suppose.... will end up doing lots of housework and having an early night lol.... or drinking (again) and coming on hukd :lol: what a saddo eh :giggle:

Banned

nice to see you back cassie

starsparkle2311;5599210

not really, you're probably with the majority of posters on that … not really, you're probably with the majority of posters on that one,loooooooooooooolStart a thread up tomorrow night, if I'm not too drunk and manage to make it home tomorrow I may post in it:-D

ok i might just do that hun :thumbsup:

you missed my Birthday too:roll:

starsparkle2311;5599556

you MIGHT!!! I lol, you better:-D

LOL.... ok just for you then ;-)

Just got the day blanket on ..... Nice to see you've managed to drag yourself out of bed and talk to us Cassie

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;5599499

you missed my Birthday too:roll:

Oh, sorry frilly, Happy 21st hun :thumbsup:

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5602223

Just got the day blanket on ..... Nice to see you've managed to drag … Just got the day blanket on ..... Nice to see you've managed to drag yourself out of bed and talk to us Cassie

Oi you!!

I've been up and about for ages. :roll:

cassieismydoggie;5603582

Oi you!!I've been up and about for ages. :roll:

Are you after a prize No sign of you for weeks and you go on the offensive - even after telling everyone my age ;-) :whistling: Just you wait my girl ... :x

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5603648

Are you after a prize No sign of you for weeks and you go on the … Are you after a prize No sign of you for weeks and you go on the offensive - even after telling everyone my age :whistling: Just you wait my girl ... :x

I'm waiting

well hello there stranger............and the strange one

cassieismydoggie;5603667

I'm waiting

Story of my life babe -- join the queue

whats this Bitsey you and Cassie in the same club -- gang up on GdG :-(

Original Poster

bitseylango;5603677

well hello there stranger............and the strange one

hello there bits.
    Hope you been well ..
    GoDutchGo;5603680

Story of my life babe -- join the queue :)whats this Bitsey you and … Story of my life babe -- join the queue :)whats this Bitsey you and Cassie in the same club -- gang up on GdG :-(

In your dreams GDG :whistling:

cassieismydoggie;5603692

hello there bits.Hope you been well .. In your dreams GDG :whistling:

do we share dreams ... :whistling:

GoDutchGo;5603680

Story of my life babe -- join the queue :)whats this Bitsey you and … Story of my life babe -- join the queue :)whats this Bitsey you and Cassie in the same club -- gang up on GdG :-(

you really would love that toooooooo much :-D

Hi SS

bitseylango;5603703

you really would love that toooooooo much :-DHi SS

You saying you wouldn't :whistling: ( & for the record that wasn't what I meant !)

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5603701

do we share dreams ... :whistling:

does your dream involve a tall dark and handsome stranger? :whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5603698

what's pabs been upto?:w00t::p silly boy.................oh yeh, hello … what's pabs been upto?:w00t::p silly boy.................oh yeh, hello everyone in the thread:thumbsup::-D

Hi ya, yeah i did notice :roll:

GoDutchGo;5603715

You saying you wouldn't :whistling: ( & for the record that wasn't what … You saying you wouldn't :whistling: ( & for the record that wasn't what I meant !)

I never say never ;-)

cassieismydoggie;5603718

does your dream involve a tall dark and handsome stranger? :whistling:

HEY!! Thats my dream!

Original Poster

bitseylango;5603726

I never say never ;-)HEY!! Thats my dream!

Its ok, i dont mind sharing :thumbsup:
    (as long as i can go first :whistling: )

cassieismydoggie;5603736

Its ok, i dont mind sharing :thumbsup:(as long as i can go first … Its ok, i dont mind sharing :thumbsup:(as long as i can go first :whistling: )

great.....sloppy seconds as usual :roll:

cassieismydoggie;5603718

does your dream involve a tall dark and sexy stranger? :whistling:

with pink streaks in her hair -- yes
    bitseylango;5603726

I never say never ;-)HEY!! Thats my dream!

but Bitsey you've tried everything so you could say never again lol

GoDutchGo;5603755

with pink streaks in her hair -- yes but Bitsey you've tried everything … with pink streaks in her hair -- yes but Bitsey you've tried everything so you could say never again lol

everything? Im sure I could play a new tune on your old fiddle

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5603755

with pink streaks in her hair -- yes but Bitsey you've tried everything … with pink streaks in her hair -- yes but Bitsey you've tried everything so you could say never again lol

lol, its gone now!!
    Fancied a change so i now look "normal"
    Clashed with my car anyway :whistling:

Original Poster

bitseylango;5603771

and i'll name that tune in one :thumbsup:

bitseylango;5603771

It might be old but then it only plays new tunes ....
    cassieismydoggie;5603774

lol, its gone now!!Fancied a change so i now look "normal" :pClashed with … lol, its gone now!!Fancied a change so i now look "normal" :pClashed with my car anyway :whistling:

NORMAL ... the is not possible YOU can not be serious ... US accent
    We all fancy a change at some point :whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5603832

Hi bitsey, wow the chat has moved on since I last popped in, lol:p

thats the trouble when you keep popping in and out, you gotta try and keep up!!!
    Someone tell GDG that!! hehe

starsparkle2311;5603832

Hi bitsey, wow the chat has moved on since I last popped in, lol:p

doesnt it always.........move away from the screen for 5 minutes and all hell breaks loose! :-D

cassieismydoggie;5603845

thats the trouble when you keep popping in and out, you gotta try and … thats the trouble when you keep popping in and out, you gotta try and keep up!!!Someone tell GDG that!! hehe:p

I know when I'm not wanted .. It did happen once when I was about 5 ..... Have a great afternoon folks cya soon I hope xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767286
      2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      4. What would be HELL to you?1213

See more discussions