Helllooooo and a Good morning to all on this fine and sunny sunday............

29 replies
Found 3rd Aug 2008
Wakey, wakey, rise and shine.........

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

Eh?? Sunny?? Where...Just had a monsoon of biblical proportions..Away to build an ark!!

Original Poster

Rockhound;2661545

Eh?? Sunny?? Where...Just had a monsoon of biblical proportions..Away to … Eh?? Sunny?? Where...Just had a monsoon of biblical proportions..Away to build an ark!!

Don't spoil it for me! lol:p

Ohhh someone's bright and cheery!

Pass me a cuppa and lemme come round first!

hannah19790;2661553

Don't spoil it for me! lol:p

Nah - you enjoy hun...I am just lealous!!!

Original Poster

Must admit - had mine a little while ago so pretty much round at mo lol

Banned

Morning, cloudy here:x

Original Poster

Rockhound;2661561

Nah - you enjoy hun...I am just lealous!!!

Prissymiss;2661568

What are you both like? It's cloudy here too - but it can still be 'sunny' if you want it to be lol:p

Banned

hannah19790;2661577

What are you both like? It's cloudy here too - but it can still be … What are you both like? It's cloudy here too - but it can still be 'sunny' if you want it to be lol:p

Sunny enough indoors:thumbsup:

Morning Hannah....sunny here in Bristol and I've got my patio doors wide open

choc1969;2661597

Morning Hannah....sunny here in Bristol and I've got my patio doors wide … Morning Hannah....sunny here in Bristol and I've got my patio doors wide open

same here in Nottm :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;2661597

Morning Hannah....sunny here in Bristol and I've got my patio doors wide … Morning Hannah....sunny here in Bristol and I've got my patio doors wide open

I got mine open too and I've put the kids in shorts and t-shirts!! I'm determined lol :lol:

Original Poster

I WAS all cheery just now - loosing the will to live now a tad! lol

Oh i want some of your sunshine!!:?

Banned

hannah19790;2661618

I WAS all cheery just now - loosing the will to live now a tad! lol

Sun is out now, so you should be seeing it soon.

[img]tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:lZvhLKOuStQJ::www.socceredge.org/cartoon-sun-thumb1008854.jpg[/img]

Original Poster

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2661672

Oh i want some of your sunshine!!:?

I don't mind sharing hun x

Original Poster

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2661681

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:lZvhLKOuStQJ::www.socceredge.org/cartoon-sun-thumb1008854.jpg[/img]

See..... perfect!

Original Poster

Prissymiss;2661678

Sun is out now, so you should be seeing it soon.

I'll hold u 2 that u know, lol:p

Banned

hannah19790;2661709

I'll hold u 2 that u know, lol:p

I promise it's on its way, trust me:whistling:

http://www.rockislandgallery.com/images/GoodMorning2-email.jpg
Sun shining here!

Banned

Prissymiss;2661568

Here too, it was sunny earlier, i think rain is on it's way :x

Banned

jellybaby22;2662227

Whats so good about this morning.......bloody neighbours have parked in … Whats so good about this morning.......bloody neighbours have parked in my parking space again........hoover has just blown up...........and its pouring with rain................Im going back to bed...wake me up next friday:x

Oh dear.

Good morning (just!)
It raining here :-( , but sooooooooooooooooooooooooo muggy! My hard boiled eggs almost burnt dry in the pan.... had to queue for petrol....... (mind u it was only £1.12, so was worth queuing for) ..... and wanted to go a car boot, but the rain has put the mockers on that ..... so far!

Supermod

Goooooooooood morning

Banned

yellowsticker;2662268

Good morning (just!)It raining here :-( , but sooooooooooooooooooooooooo … Good morning (just!)It raining here :-( , but sooooooooooooooooooooooooo muggy! My hard boiled eggs almost burnt dry in the pan.... had to queue for petrol....... (mind u it was only £1.12, so was worth queuing for) ..... and wanted to go a car boot, but the rain has put the mockers on that ..... so far!

Only 110.9 here

DLM;2662419

Only 110.9 here

smarty pants!! .........and realised I had written it down wrong anyway:roll: (£1.12!!)

............wonder if I can get it any cheaper at your uncles?! :w00t:

Banned

yellowsticker;2662426

smarty pants!! .........and realised I had written it down wrong … smarty pants!! .........and realised I had written it down wrong anyway:roll: (£1.12!!)............wonder if I can get it any cheaper at your uncles?! :w00t:

He is on his way to Tenby, so probably not

Banned

overcast and rainy here in Weymouth, but still sunny :-D

jellybaby22;2662227

Whats so good about this morning.......bloody neighbours have parked in … Whats so good about this morning.......bloody neighbours have parked in my parking space again........hoover has just blown up...........and its pouring with rain................Im going back to bed...wake me up next friday:x

did ya day get any better :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564057
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91184
    3. Leicester sack their manager!69
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474

See more discussions