Found 18th Jul 2008
Good evening,

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
101 Comments

Awww just noticed no one answered you. A bit late but good evening to you

aww poor person......oh wait....he/she is from leeds.

only joking good evening1!

kiwinator;2558665

aww poor person......oh wait....he/she is from leeds.only joking good … aww poor person......oh wait....he/she is from leeds.only joking good evening1!

thats a bit harsh lol lol

Banned

Good Evening! :thumbsup:
(oh not you again alfie73!!) :-D

churchy2704;2558715

Good Evening! :thumbsup:(oh not you again alfie73!!) :-D

You still here lol

Banned

alfie73;2558725

You still here lol

Could ask u the same question! :-D

Gentlemen.

churchy2704;2558738

Could ask u the same question! :-D

lol Well yes lol Im going to retire to bed in a min, you cant follow me there :w00t:

Jo3l;2558751

Gentlemen.

Im a Gal :-D

Banned

alfie73;2558753

lol Well yes lol Im going to retire to bed in a min, you cant follow me … lol Well yes lol Im going to retire to bed in a min, you cant follow me there :w00t:

:giggle:

Expect I'll see you tomorrow then.... same place.

churchy2704;2558758

:giggle:Expect I'll see you tomorrow then.... same place.

your pic looks like my puppy lol

churchy2704;2558758

:giggle:Expect I'll see you tomorrow then.... same place.

If your lucky lol:p

Banned

alfie73;2558767

your pic looks like my puppy lol

Every time you see him then, you'll think of me! :friends:

churchy2704;2558776

Every time you see him then, you'll think of me! :friends:

you wish

Ladies.

Banned

alfie73;2558782

you wish

What breed is he?

Banned

Jo3l;2558784

Ladies.

I'm a guy :-D

churchy2704;2558788

What breed is he?

Jack russell

churchy2704;2558796

I'm a guy :-D

Haha. Ladymen.

Jo3l;2558784

Ladies.

You'll get there in the end lol:-D

Banned

alfie73;2558798

Jack russell

I love Jack Russells, friend has two of 'em. I got two springers and cocker :roll:

churchy2704;2558806

I love Jack Russells, friend has two of 'em. I got two springers and … I love Jack Russells, friend has two of 'em. I got two springers and cocker :roll:

Bless, he had opp today to take away his manhood. So he's sulking poor thing

Banned

alfie73;2558815

Bless, he had opp today to take away his manhood. So he's sulking poor … Bless, he had opp today to take away his manhood. So he's sulking poor thing

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ouch! Poor thing! Don't want to breed him then?

churchy2704;2558826

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ouch! Poor thing! Don't want to breed him then?

No, decided it was time he was getting snappy and he pee's over people when they visit lol lol So vet advised

Banned

alfie73;2558844

No, decided it was time he was getting snappy and he pee's over people … No, decided it was time he was getting snappy and he pee's over people when they visit lol lol So vet advised

Best thing then. But you could have let him have one bit of fun at least. Something for him to remember for the rest of his life. :thumbsup:

churchy2704;2558856

Best thing then. But you could have let him have one bit of fun at least. … Best thing then. But you could have let him have one bit of fun at least. Something for him to remember for the rest of his life. :thumbsup:

Thats a bit cruel I think lol cant miss what you have never had lol:whistling:

Imagine if your parents decided that when you were young you werent to have kids.. Just cus your hyper.

"Sorry Jimmy, Sick of you running about the place. Nads off."

Banned

alfie73;2558876

Thats a bit cruel I think lol cant miss what you have never had … Thats a bit cruel I think lol cant miss what you have never had lol:whistling:

True! :-D How much does that cost these days, if you don't mind me asking?

Banned

Jo3l;2558893

Imagine if your parents decided that when you were young you werent to … Imagine if your parents decided that when you were young you werent to have kids.. Just cus your hyper."Sorry Jimmy, Sick of you running about the place. Nads off."

Lol. But she's actually done the right thing.

I was just looking to see if I have got a pic of him on my laptop but Ive saved them onto my hard drive. I will dig one out and show you him lol Even if you dont want me to I will find you and post a pic of him lol Im tired can you tell? Getting silly lol

I know what you mean. We've got a Siberian Husky who sometimes can be really hyper. He can go aggressive when he doesnt like people too.

We've thought about giving him the chop for a while now but never get round to it lol, too cruel!

Banned

alfie73;2558909

I was just looking to see if I have got a pic of him on my laptop but Ive … I was just looking to see if I have got a pic of him on my laptop but Ive saved them onto my hard drive. I will dig one out and show you him lol Even if you dont want me to I will find you and post a pic of him lol Im tired can you tell? Getting silly lol

Yeah, I'd love to see him. Go to bed then if you're tired. :thumbsup:

alfie73;2558909

I was just looking to see if I have got a pic of him on my laptop but Ive … I was just looking to see if I have got a pic of him on my laptop but Ive saved them onto my hard drive. I will dig one out and show you him lol Even if you dont want me to I will find you and post a pic of him lol Im tired can you tell? Getting silly lol

Hehe, Ill show you mine if you show me yours :-D

Jo3l;2558893

Imagine if your parents decided that when you were young you werent to … Imagine if your parents decided that when you were young you werent to have kids.. Just cus your hyper."Sorry Jimmy, Sick of you running about the place. Nads off."

lol but I dont pee over everyboby and if I did that would be another story for another time lol lol :whistling:

Banned

Jo3l;2558912

I know what you mean. We've got a Siberian Husky who sometimes can be … I know what you mean. We've got a Siberian Husky who sometimes can be really hyper. He can go aggressive when he doesnt like people too.We've thought about giving him the chop for a while now but never get round to it lol, too cruel!

Kinda agree with you, can't bring myself to get my three done. Sounds like a beautiful dog you got there.

Jo3l;2558912

I know what you mean. We've got a Siberian Husky who sometimes can be … I know what you mean. We've got a Siberian Husky who sometimes can be really hyper. He can go aggressive when he doesnt like people too.We've thought about giving him the chop for a while now but never get round to it lol, too cruel!

He likes people but only likes a fuss when he decides lol Typical male. I really felt for him today, poor thing and I felt guilty when he walked to me like John Wayne lol He will be fine in a couple of days

Banned

alfie73;2558937

He likes people but only likes a fuss when he decides lol Typical male

Would you cut all typical males' nads off??? :oops:

churchy2704;2558915

Yeah, I'd love to see him. Go to bed then if you're tired. :thumbsup:

You trying to get rid of me lol

churchy2704;2558949

Would you cut all typical males' nads off??? :oops:

I know. Got me scared now!

Banned

alfie73;2558962

You trying to get rid of me lol

Women! One minute "i'm going to bed" the next "you trying to get rid...." Typical! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769188
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions