Groups

hello

i just wanted to say in my excitement................

16 Comments

Original Poster

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev298pfs__.png

Aww, how exciting. Good luck hun, not long now x

u pregnant then?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3144537

u pregnant then?

bloody hope so, otherwise i got one nasty tumour

Good luck

Banned

mummyspam1985;3144545

bloody hope so, otherwise i got one nasty tumour

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

awww very soon!!!! get all the sleep you can now as you wont soon!

Won't be long now - fingers crossed. Sooo excited for you.:thumbsup:

Not long to go now ... lucky you xx

Original Poster

cant wait in one sence but have to wait if i want my birth as planned as house not ready for the water birth yet oh no

17 days...ie any day now!

Good Luck mummy xxx

I'm sure everything will go well and your little girl will be a wonderful big sister.

Original Poster

cannyscot;3144824

I'm sure everything will go well and your little girl will be a wonderful … I'm sure everything will go well and your little girl will be a wonderful big sister.

heres hoping. im not gonna expect her to be a nice big sister that way if she is really good with him/her its a bonus. just deal with that when it comes to it he he

my little lady going out in knickers for the first time today or tommorrow. dreading it but not fair to hold her back when she's clearly ready for it. she was naked in the house for 8hours yeaterday and done six wee's ALL in the potty. even when she was busy dancing away to her cd in the oter room, she ran in here to go toilet so id say its time now. :oops:

mummyspam1985;3144855

heres hoping. im not gonna expect her to be a nice big sister that way if … heres hoping. im not gonna expect her to be a nice big sister that way if she is really good with him/her its a bonus. just deal with that when it comes to it he hemy little lady going out in knickers for the first time today or tommorrow. dreading it but not fair to hold her back when she's clearly ready for it. she was naked in the house for 8hours yeaterday and done six wee's ALL in the potty. even when she was busy dancing away to her cd in the oter room, she ran in here to go toilet so id say its time now. :oops:

Aaaw bless her
    She is one clever little girl :thumbsup:

Good luck mummyspam :thumbsup:

keep us posted !! Another HUKD little one :-D

Also, good luck with the nappy-free outing !!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846185
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1929
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764269
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…47

See more discussions