Hello

Posted 5th Dec 2019
Hi there, I just wanted to say hello. I’ve been on a couple of weeks and mainly taking advantage of the deals. Had some amazing bargains, so thank you very much.
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself
Top comments
deeky12/12/2019 18:46

My joints are fine, thank you

You don't roll them too tightly?
deeky12/12/2019 18:28

Go and say hi to my buddies here, they'll make you welcome and you'll soon …Go and say hi to my buddies here, they'll make you welcome and you'll soon feel like you've been a member for years

39339414-deYyQ.jpg
deeky12/12/2019 18:22

I think you missed the boat fp. She's well gone. She came, she saw, she …I think you missed the boat fp. She's well gone. She came, she saw, she (apparently) liked, then apparently she didn't like, so she left again.

Not so... all it took was a Jack Russell in a Santa hat to coax @marianbc back.
Hi, I'm jay and I may or may not have used to be a body builder or on tattoo fixers (according to Google)
44 Comments
Hi
Hi, welcome to HUKD.

I'm deeky and ^^ that's david
Hi. I'm a popular early 80's new wave jangle pop combo and ^^^ that's Deeky.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 5th Dec 2019
Hi I'm a Huawei mobile phone deal half expert.
I follow the religion of switchology & that's Nick Heyward above me.
Hi I'm an internet wierdo who can't spell very well, and above is the bloke who used to think he was Ayrton Senna!
Hi Marian, I’m TT and you’ll usually find me lurking around the misc and ask sections.
Oh, and Dyslexic_Dog’s real name is Doug, but as he say’s -he can’t spell very well.
Hi I'm the chimp. I do nothing of any use and get my comments deleted on a regular basis.
I'm so useless that I'm not even going to describe Toptrumpet.
Hi Marian, I'm .MUFC. once the greatest team on the planet. Sadly now we're not
.MUFC.05/12/2019 16:28

Hi Marian, I'm .MUFC. once the greatest team on the planet. Sadly now …Hi Marian, I'm .MUFC. once the greatest team on the planet. Sadly now we're not

Come join us mate, we'd love to have you
Love my welcome! Thanks guys!
deleted1471098
Hi I’m me. Welcome.
deeky05/12/2019 17:22

Come join us mate, we'd love to have you

You keep trying, I'm almost insulted
Hey 😁
Hey @marianbc!

I am an Internet sensation, the only holder of an "Outstanding contribution to HUKD" award, & an exceptionally modest & humble member of the community (only surpassed by @deeky).

PS. This is "Hello" by The Beloved...

Welcome to the team!
fanpages12/12/2019 18:19

Hey @marianbc!I am an Internet sensation, the only holder of an …Hey @marianbc!I am an Internet sensation, the only holder of an "Outstanding contribution to HUKD" award, & an exceptionally modest & humble member of the community (only surpassed by @deeky).PS. This is "Hello" by The Beloved...[Video] Welcome to the team!

I think you missed the boat fp. She's well gone. She came, she saw, she (apparently) liked, then apparently she didn't like, so she left again.
This isn’t true!
marianbc12/12/2019 18:22

This isn’t true!

Just keeping a low profile, eh?

Nice to see you're still here though
Edited by: "deeky" 12th Dec 2019
deeky12/12/2019 18:22

I think you missed the boat fp. She's well gone. She came, she saw, she …I think you missed the boat fp. She's well gone. She came, she saw, she (apparently) liked, then apparently she didn't like, so she left again.

Not so... all it took was a Jack Russell in a Santa hat to coax @marianbc back.

This isn’t true!

Hi Marion, TT here again, I think you’re going to fit in just fine on here.
Hi, I'm jay and I may or may not have used to be a body builder or on tattoo fixers (according to Google)
deeky12/12/2019 18:23

Just keeping a low profile, eh? Nice to see you're … Just keeping a low profile, eh? Nice to see you're still here though

I’m just snaffling up the bargains as quick as they come in
jayhutton1012/12/2019 18:25

Hi, I'm jay and I may or may not have used to be a body builder or on …Hi, I'm jay and I may or may not have used to be a body builder or on tattoo fixers (according to Google)

That’s an actual celeb!
marianbc12/12/2019 18:27

I’m just snaffling up the bargains as quick as they come in

Well don’t forget if you want to know how to bleed a radiator or how to hang out washing, just ask away. If you ever need a meerkat movie code just let me know.

Go and say hi to my buddies here, they'll make you welcome and you'll soon …Go and say hi to my buddies here, they'll make you welcome and you'll soon feel like you've been a member for years

39339414-deYyQ.jpg

jayhutton1012/12/2019 18:38

[Image]

With secret handshakes

marianbc12/12/2019 18:27

That’s an actual celeb!

Hello marian
I like the small tickle on the palm
Toptrumpet12/12/2019 18:30

Well don’t forget if you want to know how to bleed a radiator or how to h …Well don’t forget if you want to know how to bleed a radiator or how to hang out washing, just ask away. If you ever need a meerkat movie code just let me know.

I’ve got a tap which is spraying wildly at the joint....
marianbc12/12/2019 18:43

I’ve got a tap which is spraying wildly at the joint....

@deeky this could be one for you.
Toptrumpet12/12/2019 18:43

@deeky this could be one for you.

deeky12/12/2019 18:46

You don't roll them too tightly?
maccy1i12/12/2019 19:00

I'm seeing a whole new jay first it's rave and then...

I refuse to answer that on the grounds I may incriminate myself
jayhutton1012/12/2019 19:02

I refuse to answer that on the grounds I may incriminate myself

Haircut_10005/12/2019 08:34

Hi. I'm a popular early 80's new wave jangle pop combo and ^^^ that's …Hi. I'm a popular early 80's new wave jangle pop combo and ^^^ that's Deeky.

But do you still have your hair

This isn’t true!

Hi marlanbc, i'm sum sum or thats what deeky calls me
summerof7614/12/2019 15:38

Hi marlanbc, i'm sum sum or thats what deeky calls me

When he's got his teeth in.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions