Groups
    EXPIRED

Hello And Thanks

Hello all
    Ive finally arrived LOL!

I found this site a couple of weeks ago, and ive ordered allsorts of free stuff LOL!

My vodaphone sims arrived yesterday!

I ordered my free baileys last night, and being on 02 i also had problems, but i did as some suggested and instead of hitting reply i typed the number again and it accepted it

I also text baileysstop after my order, but got another text back saying thanks please enter your details etc, the same as when i text lounge to them!
    Not too bothered, just aslong as they dont start sending me £1.50 messages!

Anyhow, i thought id register and say thanks to you all, bcos without you i wouldnt have got these deals :):thumbsup:

6 Comments

Welcome to HUKD Joshanna...many happy deals!

Original Poster

Haha thanks, ive just had a laugh reading the £1 plasma tv thread, if id been around i too would have ordered one, and fought them all the way LOL

Welcome to HUKD Joshanna!

I can't figure out if your username means you are a girl or a boy!

Original Poster

LOL, its just a nick name of a male and female put together (long story!)

But i am female, my name is Jo

Welcome Jo and enjoy your stay

Original Poster

Thanks

I forgot to add, about 6 odd weeks ago i ordered some stuff from asos.com, and thought hmmmmim sure if i scout about theyll be some discount codes somewhere, and where did i find them?

HERE!

got my 15% discount, which i was pleased about as it almost covered postage, dont you just bloody hate paying postage cos i know i do!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041337
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1840
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767163

See more discussions