HELLO ANYBODY ABOUT THIS EVENING

31 replies
Found 23rd Oct 2008
Heya,

I'm slightly bored, little ones gone out and other half relaxing playing the wii after a day of grafting in the house, while i sit on my bum doing nothing. Cept my new obbsession which is a DS Game called Brain Voyage. And moaning that i want the baby out now.

So anyway im bored. any one got good jokes. or summink interesting to natter about??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

u mean he''s not out yet?

http://cedarlounge.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/gonefishing-2.jpg

awww well enjoy having your feet up for a change :-D
my 2 boys are staying in my mums on sat which is a very rare occasion....... i feel weird when they're not here...... a little lost :?

get the football on its a right game.........

Hey MS, haven't seen you around so thought you had gone into labour

This will make you laugh - I spent over an hour explaining to my 4 year old that a tin of fruit cocktail does not contain cocks after his 8 year old brother read the label to him. Even had to tip the contents into a bowl to prove it :roll:

fireheaven;3273175

Hey MS, haven't seen you around so thought you had gone into labour … Hey MS, haven't seen you around so thought you had gone into labour :)This will make you laugh - I spent over an hour explaining to my 4 year old that a tin of fruit cocktail does not contain cocks after his 8 year old brother read the label to him. Even had to tip the contents into a bowl to prove it :roll:

lmao :giggle:

just got bk from shooting whats happening mummyspam, still not pushed the baby out eh! hopefully it will b patient in life as is biding its time now.

acecatcher3;3273240

just got bk from shooting whats happening mummyspam, still not pushed the … just got bk from shooting whats happening mummyspam, still not pushed the baby out eh! hopefully it will b patient in life as is biding its time now.

alright ace..... did you enjoy seeing your dad yesterday :-D

You want the baby out now, I promise you that you will look at these days and appreciate the ability to sit and have a drink - and actually finish it!!!!... I wish we were like kangeroos and could just pop them in a pouch every now and again!

All the very best for everything!

lyndsbowes;3273252

alright ace..... did you enjoy seeing your dad yesterday :-D

:thumbsup: lol

Original Poster

fireheaven;3273175

Hey MS, haven't seen you around so thought you had gone into labour … Hey MS, haven't seen you around so thought you had gone into labour :)This will make you laugh - I spent over an hour explaining to my 4 year old that a tin of fruit cocktail does not contain cocks after his 8 year old brother read the label to him. Even had to tip the contents into a bowl to prove it :roll:

thats well cute, :-D

Original Poster

Hefflump;3273292

You want the baby out now, I promise you that you will look at these days … You want the baby out now, I promise you that you will look at these days and appreciate the ability to sit and have a drink - and actually finish it!!!!... I wish we were like kangeroos and could just pop them in a pouch every now and again!All the very best for everything!

i know exactly whats its like when they screaming he he but least then i wont be achey and in pain too :whistling:

acecatcher3;3273295

:thumbsup: lol

why lol :? where you only joking? :oops:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3273157

awww well enjoy having your feet up for a change :-Dmy 2 boys are staying … awww well enjoy having your feet up for a change :-Dmy 2 boys are staying in my mums on sat which is a very rare occasion....... i feel weird when they're not here...... a little lost :?

yeah i feel lost without her, overnight. recently she been going out in the eening to visit grandparents so i feel little less lost than before when just few hours. but monday i went to the shops without her, she stayed with daddy and i didnt know what to do with my hands, not pushing buggy holding reins or carrying her. i think i looked a bit stoopid, keep crossing uncrossing arms:p

im around.. and feeling hungry n tired.
bla

MissRoo;3273344

im around.. and feeling hungry n tired. bla

hey sweetie.... hope you're feeling good tonight :thumbsup: xx

lyndsbowes;3273313

why lol :? where you only joking? :oops:

joking? :? nope hes got out of jail dunno why i loled really other than it wudnt let me just do the thumbs up emoticon lool soz

acecatcher3;3273356

joking? :? nope hes got out of jail dunno why i loled really other than … joking? :? nope hes got out of jail dunno why i loled really other than it wudnt let me just do the thumbs up emoticon lool soz

looooooool thats ok..... hope he's ok :thumbsup:

I'm kind of around, well, sat here with a stinking cold and tissue wedged up my nose to stop it constantly running. What a lovely sight I am :-D

Make the most of the peace and quiet cause I'm sure little one will be popping out shortly :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3273352

hey sweetie.... hope you're feeling good tonight :thumbsup: xx

soso.. hope your feeling good too

mummyspam1985;3273299

thats well cute, :-D

It wasn't cute when we got to the grapes and cherries :w00t:

MissRoo;3273412

soso.. hope your feeling good too

yeah thx :-D

Charlie&Lola;3273392

I'm kind of around, well, sat here with a stinking cold and tissue wedged … I'm kind of around, well, sat here with a stinking cold and tissue wedged up my nose to stop it constantly running. What a lovely sight I am :-DMake the most of the peace and quiet cause I'm sure little one will be popping out shortly :thumbsup:

awwww hope you're better soon :thumbsup:

hello:thumbsup:

mr miagi;3273522

hello:thumbsup:

hey mr m :thumbsup: x

lyndsbowes;3273531

hey mr m :thumbsup: x

whats been happening tonight?

mr miagi;3273545

whats been happening tonight?

nowt at all..... mummyspan is still here bless her but apart from that nowt :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3273364

looooooool thats ok..... hope he's ok :thumbsup:

aye hes fine, bit annoyed bout sumfin that just happened think ill make a thread bout it

lyndsbowes;3273595

nowt at all..... mummyspan is still here bless her but apart from that … nowt at all..... mummyspan is still here bless her but apart from that nowt :thumbsup:

hows aln? avnt heard from him for a few days:thumbsup:

acecatcher3;3273643

aye hes fine, bit annoyed bout sumfin that just happened think ill make a … aye hes fine, bit annoyed bout sumfin that just happened think ill make a thread bout it

go for it :thumbsup:

mr miagi;3273656

hows aln? avnt heard from him for a few days:thumbsup:

he's suspended till halloween but thats alls we'll say about it :thumbsup:
he's fine thx xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24
    2. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.311
    3. Christmas presents613