Hello, anyone out there?? feeling a bit tipsy and bored!!

44 replies
Found 5th Jan 2009
last long lie tomorrow before the kids go back to school and nursery on tuesday and had a bottle of wine to make the most of it! should i have a white rum now??!!

44 Comments

go for it

If you can wake up in time to sort the kids, then why not lol

nope, you're head will hurt in the morning

yes but make sure to drink plenty of water before and during the night otherwise hangover city tmw morning!

Original Poster

heading for my rum right now! hubby back at work tomorrow so is safely tucked up in bed:-D

Have the whole damn bottle, go for it!

Go 4 it - i've got 1 more week off work

Original Poster

anyone else having a drink? have a rum in one hand and a piece of blue cheese in the other. will prob regret this tomorrow

ChrisUK;3951888

Go 4 it - i've got 1 more week off work

lucky ******!

brangelina;3951905

anyone else having a drink? have a rum in one hand and a piece of blue … anyone else having a drink? have a rum in one hand and a piece of blue cheese in the other. will prob regret this tomorrow

Run out :x

But, Got a giant toblerone here. Better than alcohol :-D

Enjoying a bottle of red as we speak

Original Poster

Jo3l;3951914

Run out :xBut, Got a giant toblerone here. Better than alcohol :-D

LOVE TOBLERONE!!

Original Poster

ChrisUK;3951916

Enjoying a bottle of red as we speak

cheers chris:-D

yh i'm having a drink.... back in work tomorrow not really had much time off over xmas apart from this weekend, so have made the most of it..... in work for 7.30 in morn which i'm not looking forward to but hey ho :lol:

i'm drinking water :-D

ilovelilac;3951936

hello ILL... hope your water tastes nice

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3951936

your very sensible ILL, wish i was:)

lyndsbowes;3951957

hello ILL... hope your water tastes nice

hia lynds
water tastes goooood i think its underrated :giggle:

ilovelilac;3951973

hia lynds :)water tastes goooood i think its underrated :giggle:

LOOOOL me too.... just wish i could teach my brain to think the same :? :giggle:

You do know.. Water is just about as close to being tastless as a beverage comes..

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3951973

hia lynds :)water tastes goooood i think its underrated :giggle:

love water too, always have a big bottle in fridge. but being bad tonight:-D

lyndsbowes;3951981

LOOOOL me too.... just wish i could teach my brain to think the same :? … LOOOOL me too.... just wish i could teach my brain to think the same :? :giggle:

i drink water from a pint glass, that might help :w00t:

brangelina;3951990

love water too, always have a big bottle in fridge. but being bad … love water too, always have a big bottle in fridge. but being bad tonight:-D

i love cold tap water :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;3951995

i drink water from a pint glass, that might help :w00t:

i'll be sure to try it when i run out of wine :w00t:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3952000

i'll be sure to try it when i run out of wine :w00t:

lol!!!:-D

brangelina;3952007

lol!!!:-D

:-D still got wine but no cigs :-( not sure which i'd prefer :thinking:

Water is the way to go! You need to keep at it. It's like Guiness. No one really likes it when they first try it, but if you keep at it, pint after pint after pint, you do aquire a taste for it, same as water.
Like ILL says, leave the tap running a bit, and drink from a pint glass.
I use a couple of water filters, one in the fridge, one out, but occasionally I like that fresh magnesium taste straight from the tap :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3952014

:-D still got wine but no cigs :-( not sure which i'd prefer :thinking:

Wine.

boo hiss boo cigs! bad for you :whistling:

I had gin but I spilt it everywhere, so I had a strop and now I'm drinking squash. Booooo.

Jo3l;3952024

Wine. boo hiss boo cigs! bad for you :whistling:

:oops: i know..... my new years resolution is to give them up by next new year ;-)

Jo3l;3952024

Wine. boo hiss boo cigs! bad for you :whistling:

i second that :oops:

cigs are bad

angelfairee;3952026

I had gin but I spilt it everywhere, so I had a strop and now I'm … I had gin but I spilt it everywhere, so I had a strop and now I'm drinking squash. Booooo.

:giggle: i seem to do that a lot ..... even when i'm 100% sober :?

lyndsbowes;3952027

:oops: i know..... my new years resolution is to give them up by next new … :oops: i know..... my new years resolution is to give them up by next new year ;-)

Its hard work, Keep at it :thumbsup:

Jo3l;3952034

Its hard work, Keep at it :thumbsup:

i will.... just getting this weekend over with and i'll be on the right road :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3952049

i will.... just getting this weekend over with and i'll be on the right … i will.... just getting this weekend over with and i'll be on the right road :thumbsup:

good for you :-D

do you lot find the more you drink you have, the slower your typing gets and you make speeling mistakes. You all seem ok so far!

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3952027

:oops: i know..... my new years resolution is to give them up by next new … :oops: i know..... my new years resolution is to give them up by next new year ;-)

i got hypnotised to give them up 11 years ago and have never been able to look at them since then

Original Poster

azzy129;3952062

do you lot find the more you drink you have, the slower your typing gets … do you lot find the more you drink you have, the slower your typing gets and you make speeling mistakes. You all seem ok so far!

higher english, very disciplined!!

azzy129;3952062

do you lot find the more you drink you have, the slower your typing gets … do you lot find the more you drink you have, the slower your typing gets and you make speeling mistakes. You all seem ok so far!

brangelina;3952070

higher english, very disciplined!!

I did higher english, But I type like Ive never seen a keyboard before when Im drunk, Lose my reflexes and coordination too.

Must be a lightweight :-D

Original Poster

Jo3l;3952079

I did higher english, But I type like Ive never seen a keyboard before … I did higher english, But I type like Ive never seen a keyboard before when Im drunk, Lose my reflexes and coordination too.Must be a lightweight :-D

lol!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769477
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46

See more discussions