Hello everyone

Posted 2nd Nov
Miranda here, hello everyone from sunny Scotland.
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself
Top comments
MirandaMisery02/11/2019 18:42

Comment deleted

Don't come on here throwing your advanced years around, there's older than you here. And if I'm not older I'll get my Mum
Hello and welcome to HUKD Refreshing to see a first post not begging for a code or asking for help!
MirandaMisery03/11/2019 17:54

Hi Deeky, well I guess I feel old since I just turned 50, and clueless how …Hi Deeky, well I guess I feel old since I just turned 50, and clueless how things work on the intraweb but I found the emojis!

You'll fit in well here MirandaMisery

Come and join in the fun...

hotukdeals.com/dis…403

Lots of like minded friends
25 Comments
Evening from ☂ England .
Tawk ta Terry
Hello and welcome to HUKD Refreshing to see a first post not begging for a code or asking for help!
Hello from Scotland also
Howz it gain. fae dreich blackridge Alba
hello,where are you from that was sunny raining most of the day here.
Evening from rainy N.Ireland.
Hello
Hello from neither neither land we have popcorn for all
38888855-6ravV.jpg
MirandaMisery02/11/2019 18:44

Comment deleted

Esmeralda, my 2nd wife was not a good driver. This prompted our marriage to end.
MirandaMisery02/11/2019 18:42

Comment deleted

Don't come on here throwing your advanced years around, there's older than you here. And if I'm not older I'll get my Mum
deeky03/11/2019 17:35

Don't come on here throwing your advanced years around, there's older than …Don't come on here throwing your advanced years around, there's older than you here. And if I'm not older I'll get my Mum

MirandaMisery03/11/2019 17:54

Hi Deeky, well I guess I feel old since I just turned 50, and clueless how …Hi Deeky, well I guess I feel old since I just turned 50, and clueless how things work on the intraweb but I found the emojis!

You'll fit in well here MirandaMisery

Come and join in the fun...

hotukdeals.com/dis…403

Lots of like minded friends
Hi there, Miranda. Let's go on the shopping spree!
deeky03/11/2019 17:35

Don't come on here throwing your advanced years around, there's older than …Don't come on here throwing your advanced years around, there's older than you here. And if I'm not older I'll get my Mum

MirandaMisery04/11/2019 12:34

Hi Maccy and thanks, I'll check it out.

You're welcome Miranda and you'll find deeky's mum in there @daffers
maccy1i04/11/2019 12:39

You're welcome Miranda and you'll find deeky's mum in there @daffers …You're welcome Miranda and you'll find deeky's mum in there @daffers

Hi Miranda and welcome. I'm in Scotland too - West coast where it's raining now.
38899045-xjEO0.jpgLunch time
I don't get this. Scene from last night's "World on fire" which takes place during WW2. I am sure women did not wear tight fitting dresses showing off their bumps then like they do now. When I was pregnant in the 50s we wore smocks or anything that would disguise the bump.
38899175-a2T7J.jpg
MirandaMisery04/11/2019 12:56

Comment deleted

been to lerwick many times and it is always twelve degrees. Maybe two or three lower or higher but pretty much twelve degrees.
I thought you were banned earlier on Thats the word going round on misc
summerof7605/11/2019 01:34

I thought you were banned earlier on Thats the word going …I thought you were banned earlier on Thats the word going round on misc

She is.
What did they do?
RedNWhite05/11/2019 07:16

What did they do?

She was going to do a tea towel thread That's the truth
summerof7605/11/2019 11:51

She was going to do a tea towel thread That's the truth

That's a new one Getting stricter by the day on here!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants