Ciderbob;6289922

Long! And yourself?

haha, mines been very long lmao i had P.E last lesson

Original Poster

ravishankarurp;6289928

Yawwnnnn... Good morning guys!

morning !!

Afternoon aah, how did the singing go?

My day has dragged but been up since 5 and at work since 8 so looking forward to home time

Been sat on the chair working since 7.30 this morning :x

fireheaven;6289958

Afternoon aah, how did the singing go?My dad has dragged but been up … Afternoon aah, how did the singing go?My dad has dragged but been up since 5 and at work since 8 so looking forward to home time

those dads eh? :roll:

MinstrelMan;6289972

those dads eh? :roll:

Lol I have editted - he doesn't do drag now since he retired a couple of years back

Original Poster

fireheaven;6289958

Afternoon aah, how did the singing go?My day has dragged but been up … Afternoon aah, how did the singing go?My day has dragged but been up since 5 and at work since 8 so looking forward to home time

hiya well we were going to performe today but our teacher said i was the only one ready so we would have to keep practising :roll: how are the snails?

Original Poster

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa x

aah96;6289992

hiya well we were going to performe today but our teacher said i was the … hiya well we were going to performe today but our teacher said i was the only one ready so we would have to keep practising :roll: how are the snails?

Lol they should have made everyone do it and you coulda shown them up.

I haven't even checked them today, there will probably be another 50 when I get home :roll:

Let me know when you know how many the shop wants and I will bring them over :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;6290081

Lol they should have made everyone do it and you coulda shown them up.I … Lol they should have made everyone do it and you coulda shown them up.I haven't even checked them today, there will probably be another 50 when I get home :roll:Let me know when you know how many the shop wants and I will bring them over :thumbsup:

yeah sure i know loads of people who wanted mine aswell so i will see if they want some but anything to help

maybe this time you could have a drink i told my little brother about ur lil boy and he said when they come next time can he come and play with me :lol: i went we will see :roll: because there was nobody in except me last time

aah96;6290157

yeah sure i know loads of people who wanted mine aswell so i will see if … yeah sure i know loads of people who wanted mine aswell so i will see if they want some but anything to help :pmaybe this time you could have a drink i told my little brother about ur lil boy and he said when they come next time can he come and play with me :lol: i went we will see :roll: because there was nobody in except me last time

Lol I could leave my youngest too hahaha

Omg don't you be letting some strange person bearing snails in lol :w00t:

Yeah maybe sort it for when your parents are home

Original Poster

fireheaven;6290345

Lol I could leave my youngest too hahahaOmg don't you be letting some … Lol I could leave my youngest too hahahaOmg don't you be letting some strange person bearing snails in lol :w00t:Yeah maybe sort it for when your parents are home

my mum said its alright lol

i ment the last time you came i was home alone :lol:

aah96;6291000

my mum said its alright loli ment the last time you came i was home alone … my mum said its alright loli ment the last time you came i was home alone :lol:

I know what you meant you loony, but you still have to be careful :thumbsup:

So long as your mum says its alright that's cool, you might regret inviting my little pocket rocket in though, he is not able to talk at less than a 1000 decibels lol

Original Poster

fireheaven;6291527

I know what you meant you loony, but you still have to be careful … I know what you meant you loony, but you still have to be careful :thumbsup:So long as your mum says its alright that's cool, you might regret inviting my little pocket rocket in though, he is not able to talk at less than a 1000 decibels lol

:lol: no my brother will enjoy the company !! i have a dog aswell but i will lock him in the kitchen because he is massive !!

Ahh he loves dogs, he will probably want to take him home

Huge dog, stick insects, snails :? what else do you have

hi lil one. My days been long. I have more work to do now everyone is back at school so not on so much :s

Original Poster

fireheaven;6291573

Ahh he loves dogs, he will probably want to take him homeHuge dog, stick … Ahh he loves dogs, he will probably want to take him homeHuge dog, stick insects, snails :? what else do you have

:lol: 3 hamsters !!!

Been grocery shopping and it seems whilst in Asda some mean members of staff must have hit me round the head with a baseball bat. I dont recall it happening but i have left the shop with an almighty headache. Those dodgy ******s in them green uniforms, just because i dont fall for those special offers they dont like me. I am wearing a crash helmet next time and currently reading up on being a ninja so i can shop undetected.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6291587

hi lil one. My days been long. I have more work to do now everyone is … hi lil one. My days been long. I have more work to do now everyone is back at school so not on so much :s

awww bless x x x x

Staroffurby;6291736

Been grocery shopping and it seems whilst in Asda some mean members of … Been grocery shopping and it seems whilst in Asda some mean members of staff must have hit me round the head with a baseball bat. I dont recall it happening but i have left the shop with an almighty headache. Those dodgy ******s in them green uniforms, just because i dont fall for those special offers they dont like me. I am wearing a crash helmet next time and currently reading up on being a ninja so i can shop undetected.

lmao!

Original Poster

Staroffurby;6291736

Been grocery shopping and it seems whilst in Asda some mean members of … Been grocery shopping and it seems whilst in Asda some mean members of staff must have hit me round the head with a baseball bat. I dont recall it happening but i have left the shop with an almighty headache. Those dodgy ******s in them green uniforms, just because i dont fall for those special offers they dont like me. I am wearing a crash helmet next time and currently reading up on being a ninja so i can shop undetected.

haha lol we have people with green uniforms coming into our asda lol mayb its the same one lol :lol:

ClarityofMind;6291587

hi lil one. My days been long. I have more work to do now everyone is … hi lil one. My days been long. I have more work to do now everyone is back at school so not on so much :s

You will be missed

aah96;6291734

:lol: 3 hamsters !!!

Hahaha he just said if he really comes to your house he will be your friend forever :lol:

Staroffurby;6291756

You will be missed

You're a sweetheart babes x x

Besides, Im still around ;-)

Original Poster

fireheaven;6291763

Hahaha he just said if he really comes to your house he will be your … Hahaha he just said if he really comes to your house he will be your friend forever :lol:

fire heaven has a free pass to my mini zoo!!
hes welcome to hold 2 of them one of them is a bit scitish and is a bit old so falls over alot lmao i shudnt laff but its funny :lol:

ClarityofMind;6291779

You're a sweetheart babes x xBesides, Im still around ;-)

Don't let everyone know i am a sweetheart, i am trying to play the mean moody weirdo.

aah96;6291792

fire heaven has a free pass to my mini zoo!! hes welcome to hold 2 of … fire heaven has a free pass to my mini zoo!! hes welcome to hold 2 of them one of them is a bit scitish and is a bit old so falls over alot lmao i shudnt laff but its funny :lol:

Oh I thought you said Scottish lol!

Staroffurby;6291805

Don't let everyone know i am a sweetheart, i am trying to play the mean … Don't let everyone know i am a sweetheart, i am trying to play the mean moody weirdo.

oh oh oops.

Thank you sweetheart.

Loved the foot rub last night.

Have that chocolate sauce you asked for...

Dave x x

( that better? :w00t::-D;-) )

ClarityofMind;6291808

Yeah its fed on a diet of deep fried mars bar! :-D

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6291808

lmfao :roll:

ClarityofMind;6291818

oh oh oops. Thank you sweetheart. Loved the foot rub last night. Have … oh oh oops. Thank you sweetheart. Loved the foot rub last night. Have that chocolate sauce you asked for... Dave x x ( that better? :w00t::-D;-) )

we can't talk about that yet its not past the 9pm watershed! :whistling:

aah96;6291792

fire heaven has a free pass to my mini zoo!! hes welcome to hold 2 of … fire heaven has a free pass to my mini zoo!! hes welcome to hold 2 of them one of them is a bit scitish and is a bit old so falls over alot lmao i shudnt laff but its funny :lol:

A bit like me :oops:

ClarityofMind;6291808

I thought that at first glance too lol

Original Poster

fireheaven;6291851

A bit like me :oops:I thought that at first glance too lol

lmao :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions