Groups

hello everyone, I need a dishwasher and washingmachine, don't know much about brand for these so asking if Beko a good brand? thank you all for ur kind help.

As above and wishing everyone a very happy New Year

13 Comments

Please DON'T buy Beko...too much history with them regarding "fires". Best to go for a Bosch from John Lewis (free delivery, 2yr guarantee, price matches too).

If price is not the ultimate deciding factor, consider a(ny) machine that offers an extended and transferable warranty, maybe 5 years. Then shift it at maybe year four with an attractive one year warranty remaining, and put the funds from the sale towards another extended warranty item. Just a way of fixing your ownership costs with no nasty surprises for unexpected repairs, whilst staying on top of any developments in the fast moving environment of washing machine development.

I had the cheapest Beko washing machine a few years ago. It lasted 13 months doing 2 loads of washing a week. The drum bearings were shot. Never again will I buy anything from the,

I bought a beko cooker. It's cheap and nasty wouldn't recommend. My mum bought a beko fridge freezer and it is very noisy.. again I wouldn't buy anything beko if I were you. I've had an indesit washer for years now and still runs like new. Not sure if they are still as reliable as they used to be though :-)

Honestly when I moved into my new house I bought a Beko washing machine, a Beko Condenser Dryer and a Beko fridge and never had a problem. I think the washing machine and dryer cost about £300 for the two from Currys

Btw i do at least two washes a day and have had them 14 months. Ultimately it's up to you!

I have a beko washing machine and have had no problems at all with it (other than when one of my daughter's toy pieces got lodged in the outlet hose!) Found it upon disconnection, ready for new machine so that saved me buying the new one!
    Still going strong now.

I hear they reduce your heating bills! Haha

I've found beko very good my fridge freezer from them is 13 years old and perfect! And my washing machine is great and it's used 2-3 times a day and it's 16 months old and perfect still.

beko is a turkish brand. Good quality for low cost. I have a beko washing machine, chest freezer and fridge freezer.
    My parents in Turkey have everything beko, no problem for them.

I have a Beko frost free fridge/freezer, 4 yrs old, no problems, good as new, I also have a washer dryer, 500-00 but got in a deal for 400-00, in use now for a year and all I can say its perfect. That old saying of " you pays your money you takes your chances " applies to virtually every purchase these days, no brand is as reliable as it was years ago. Just buy what suits you.

I like bosch but indesit seems to be ok. Beko is ok if you dont mind it being basic in quality but it works fine and lasts just as long i think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2948
      2. Bearded chat613
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494

See more discussions